iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logman81 new job pics

Started by logman81, November 24, 2013, 12:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

Quote from: logman81 on March 28, 2014, 04:24:18 PM
Thanks autocar glad to here someone appreciates the pictures.

We all like pictures.  You are complaining about the mud.  I can hardly wait for some.  Looks to be a long way off yet.  Between 3 and 4' of snow here in the hardwoods yet.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Maine logger88

Nice pics keep them coming! Hows the tj working for you?
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

logman81

Thanks mainelogger will do, good weather coming this week so I'll be back at it soon.
Precision Firewood & Logging

logman81

Last load of logs from this job, now finishing up the clean up. New grapple skidder is working out very well. Makes it easy to deal with the slash.

BargeMonkey

Looks good. Your liking the dual arch ? After screaming a few times you kinda get the hang of it.  8)

logman81

Yeah I like it a lot only took couple of hrs to get the hang of it. With this type of grapple you got to keep your smaller logs on the bottom otherwise they slip out some times.

logman81

really liking the grapple skidder it can pull! And makes cleaning up all the scraps of wood so much easier. This job is finally coming to a end.

logman81

Job is done! Pictures to come!

Ed_K

Way to go  8) . Whats next?
Ed K

logman81

Thinking about doing a 22 acre firewood job for a forester. One problem is I need a portable bridge to cross a small stream. The forester and I are trying to figure out if I can just use the junk pitch pine poles or a portable bridge. Hoping the poles!

5quarter

Quote from: logman81 on November 27, 2013, 10:55:26 AM

Those are obviously Peter Drouins Logs. I can tell because they're PERFECT.
;) :D :D
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

logman81

No they went to a mill in ct, their where some nice logs on this job even had some veneer.

Thank You Sponsors!