iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Bunyan Festival

Started by Logosol Steve, September 16, 2010, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logosol Steve

Come see us at

Paul Bunyan Show
The mission of the Paul Bunyan ShowSM is to provide access to current knowledge and technology which enhance the quality of life and market competitiveness of individuals, families, industries, and communities. This mission is accomplished by showcasing research, products, services, and experience through educational exhibits, presentations, and demonstrations on the forest industries, natural resources and lifestyles.

Hours
8:00am - 5:00pm (Friday & Saturday)

8:00am - 4:00pm (Sunday)

Address
Guernsey County Fairgrounds

335 Old National Road

Old Washington (Cambridge), OH 43768

http://ohioforest.org/

Featured Equipment
- Logosol M7 Sawmill
- Woodworker's Mill

Logosol Steve

Hi All,

I have some tickets available for the show if anybody is interested. Shoot me a private message or call. First come first serve.

601-707-8725

Steve

Mr Mom

Who is all going??
My dad and my youngest and i will be there sat.
We just came up with the plan.

Thanks Mr Mom

Ironwood

I am going unless the weather is sour,ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

woodhick

I am going to be there tomorrow with my son. 
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Ironwood

We're still on track to go.  I will be taking my "New to me" truck to shake it out after fixing all the issues. I just wish it had cruise control.  ::)

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!