iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Woodworking Show Collinsville,IL

Started by ADAMINMO, January 28, 2008, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

Hey all. I will be at The Woodworking Show in Collinsville,IL on Feb. 8-10 . If you are around stop in to visit. Not sure on the booth number yet.

low_48

Adam,
Sorry if this sounds "stupid", but is Baker going to have a booth? Will you be cutting outside? I'll probably be there on Friday. What do you think the exhibitor list looks like? I have heard that some of these shows have not been up to snuff this year. Kinda pricey to get the exhibit space they say. Collinsville is usually a very good show.

ADAMINMO

I am the only one going and I am taking our M-412 moulder and a 20" planer.I will be running the moulder but not the planer.The show space is pricey and I haven't seen the list of vendors.I have heard it is small. We have a 10 x20 booth inside.I don't know how the show will fair.I have heard it is a good show .I really don't know what to expect.I hope it is as good or better than the Grand Rapids show.There wasn't as many people there as I expected, but I am used to large outdoor shows so it was a change for me.But the people there were serious buyers looking for the equiptment that will benefit them.

ADAMINMO

This was a good show.Quite a few people came thru during the 3 days.Many good people there.

Thank You Sponsors!