iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finally ordered my mill!!!!

Started by etroup10, January 29, 2015, 10:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etroup10

Well I finally made the call and ordered my sawmill!!! I got the EZ Boardwalk 40 and it should be here sometime around next Friday!!! I ran a 1995 woodmizer lt40 hd at work for a couple months so I'm sure going to miss the hydraulics!! I have plans to build a hydraulic claw turner, clamps and log stops sometime within the next year! I've got a lot of nice yellow poplar to cut so that will keep me busy for awhile!
NHLA 187th class, lumber inspector. EZ Boardwalk 40 with homemade hydraulics; Gafner Hydraloader; custom built edger, Massey Ferguson 50E, American Sawmill 20" Pony Planer; Husqvarna 55 Rancher

JohnM

Congrats, etroup10! 8)  I've heard nothing but great things about those boardwalks, plus having a mill is just plain fun! ;D :)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Tree Dan

Way to go...Nice Mill...congrats 8)
Wood Mizer LT40HD, Kubota KX71, New Holland LS150, Case TR270
6400 John Deere/with loader,General 20" planer, Stihl 880, Stihl 361, Dolmar 460, Husqvarna 50  and a few shovels,
60" and 30" Log Rite cant hooks, 2 home built Tree Spades, Homemade log splitter

mad murdock

Way to go, congratulations 8). Fun times ahead :)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

22 years old and buying a mill.  8)   8)   Way to go. I was over 50 when I brought mine. You have many,many years of sawing enjoyment ahead of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Congratulations on your new mill.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

YoungStump

Good deal! Congratulations, nice to see another guy my age with a mill. When I was shopping for a personal mill the EZ Boardwalk was at the top of my list.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

Thank You Sponsors!