iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Going to switch i think

Started by furltech, July 09, 2014, 01:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradMarks

I've run Husky and Stihl, and prefer Stihl. Also Chevy's, Ford, and Toyota, gotta say the GM product required the most maintenance.  So everybody has an opinion, just like other things.

BradMarks

I had to ask someone younger than me what (EDITED) meant, and that kind of vulgarity (even in code) has no place on this Forum. Jeff, are you listening?

Mooseherder

I moved this here for now.  Seems mnmdad doesn't like to play well with others and has brand lock.
Looking back at his posts, in 3 of them he gives members phone numbers on who to call.

Jeff

I'll move this back now. Its been sanitized and should no longer be an issue since mnmdad is no longer welcome here. Some things don't require a second chance and this guy aint getting one.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

furltech

As far as mnmdads assertion that sthils are subpar, mine seems to be coming into its own the more i run it .And the true measure of any tool or vehicle to me is that it works pretty steady, and i am able to feed my two little daughters and my family .i don't try and break any speed records just chug along .so far so good  :)

JohnG28

Glad you like your new saw. Hope it gives you much good service!
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

chester_tree _farmah

It wasn't brand lock moose herder. More like brain lock.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

Silvanus

I bought an MS261 right before they started making them with the autotune.  its been a great saw for the past couple of years.  I take care of it and it takes care of the wood.  No complaints.

And I have a '93 Ford F-250 that runs beautifully.  But everyone has their preferences.
"There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot."  -AL

goose63

Quote from: chester_tree _farmah on July 15, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
It wasn't brand lock moose herder. More like brain lock.
Or vaper lock of the brain housing group
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!