iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Help, Again

Started by Fla._Deadheader, May 30, 2005, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GF

Use a pacemaker and some chain, extend a couple of poles (fiberglass, PVC) on each side of the boat loop a chain from each end of the poles going under the boat, attach one wire from the pace maker to each end of the chain, you may want to attach a couple of lures to the middle of the chain (will explain later).   Start trolling real slow with the pacemaker on, look about 30-50ft back behind the boat for any floating fish.  If for some reason you get some unwanted company toss pacemaker in the water and tell them you are trying a new trolling rig out that what the lures are for on the chain.  ;D.

I have never seen this done but have been told it does work, would be interseting to know if it does or not.

Teri

Charlie, that won't happen.  I can't even get him to have supper fixed when I get home after work. He'll only cook if I write down a menu!!!   ::)

Ed_K

Guy I knew in the service yrs ago, got a hold of an old telephone crank generator. Took so striped copper wire looped it out into the lake with a row boat, comes back to shore and hooks up the ends to the gen. Says we'll have fish real soon, grabs the gen and gives it a good crank, bout lectracuted himself  ;D.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!