iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Is Back On.

Started by Mooseherder, September 25, 2008, 08:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

We would have a problem. :D
He'll get voted off because he is too abrasive.

Raider Bill

Any of the physical challanges he has been in he gave up from the first one. They should have voted him off second after Gillian who should have been first.
He is the proverbial bad apple.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

I can't watch that Survivor   :-\   Tell the truth the only survivor I ever liked watching , included a movie star , a proffesor , a millionnaire and his wife , a farm girl from Kansas , a skipper and of course that star of the show Gilligan ....  ;D

Now that was surviving .  :D :D :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

I am interested in how Sugar does. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

I'd rather watch Antiques Road show.  sail_smiley

:D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

Marianne and Ginger  sail_smiley    :D 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

I always watch Antiques Roadshow.

Greg

I am definitely rooting for Sugar. Cute as a button, genuine, and sharp.

I think she's playing Ace like a harp  ;D

My prediction for the week, b-bye Ace.

Betcha a quarter?
Greg

Mooseherder

Poor Sugar. :D
She just got sent back to exile island for the 5th time.

breederman

But she is still in the game! 8) I like sugar.
Together we got this !

WDH

At least she gets to eat fruit there.  She looks to be in better shape than the others of her tribe as a result.  Interesting move she made tonight to blindside old Ace.

WDH

Ok, with 9 to go, I am making my pick to win.

Ken.

JimMoore

Mooseherder

Bow Tie Bob is the Sleeper and quite the competitor.

WDH

Mooseherder

Quote from: WDH on November 06, 2008, 10:40:09 PM
So, is he your man?

Sure, I'll go with Bob. :D
He is just strange enough to be intriguing. :D ;D

breederman

I'm sticking with Sugar,bow tie bob is looking pretty rough! :-\
Together we got this !

WDH

He sure is.  He may not strong enough to withstand the standing-on-one-leg for hours type of challenge that you see toward the end. 

Roxie

Who got kicked off last night?  I like Marcus.  It wasn't Marcus, was it? 
Say when

breederman

Together we got this !

ADAMINMO

Marcus was blindsided big time!!

Greg

Pretty good coupla weeks, if you ask me ;-)

First Ace, now Marcus.

The cherry on top would be if Randy get the ax next week.

Can you tell, I root for underdogs?

My favs to see go far:

1. Sugar
2. Kenny
3. Bob
4. Matty

Greg

Roxie

Oh No!  Not Marcus!   :D 

I was watching last night while they were having the picnic, then they drew numbers and made new tribes.  THEN, Cowboy Bob came rushing in and changed the channel because the PBR (bull riding) Finals from Las Vegas were on. 

I never got to say goodbye.......
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!