iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Is Back On.

Started by Mooseherder, September 25, 2008, 08:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

Sounds like you need to upgrade to a 2 room system. :D Then you can both watch what you want. Works well at my house. We have the 3 room setup. 1 for wife , 1 for kids and 1 for me. ;D notice who was first and who was last in that list! ???

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

Bob deserves an Academy Award. :D

breederman

Together we got this !

Roxie

Good for Bob....that Randy was so annoying. 

That "taking a bath" scene could have taken an ugly turn.   :D
Say when

Jeff

:D :D

I started out thinking this season would be sorta blah but I'm finding it to be pretty entertaining
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Samuel

I hate to admit I watch this stuff, but I do and find it rather entertaining.  Especially the old guy with the bow tie and small framed glasses.   :D
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

SwampDonkey

Papillion?

I have no idea about the characters in the show, but that short description reminded me of Dustin Hoffman in the movie "Papillion" for some reason. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Mooseherder

There is a show on Thanksgiving!

Mooseherder

Bow Tie Bob from Maine is a Millionaire eh. ;D
He beat out Suzie and Sugar for it.

Jeff

WDH

Good call, Mooseherder.  You had the right man. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

breederman

He was one of the good guys, and deserved to win ,due to his domination in the challenges. I
Together we got this !

Roxie

No Suga tonight in my coffee
No Suga tonight in my tea.....    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Bob was a good guy!!  Yeah!!

Say when

ARKANSAWYER

I like Survivor and was so glad that Bob won.  It is about time that some one won who did play the game and could make fire and find food.  Then to compete with people half his age and KICK SOME BOOTTIE was great to watch.  I enjoyed this run more then any other.
ARKANSAWYER

Warbird

Hmmm.  Hearing you guy's description of the winner, I kind of wish I'd watched this one.  We got pretty jaded with 'reality' shows because it was the furthest thing from reality.  Glad to hear someone deserving won this round.

Jeff

I think people get confused on what Survivor is really about. Its not about surviving the elements. Its about surviving the game.

Roxie

That sure is true, and this game had it all!  Who would have believed that Crystal and Ken (who originally would do NOTHING), would make it so far?  The blindsides on this series were amazing!  Randy presenting a fake idol was just karma come home to roost. 

Was it just me, or did anyone else think that Bob's wife seemed blind? 

Say when

WDH

Now that you mention it, I can see ( :)) what you say.

This time, there was no stand-on-one-foot-for-hours type of challenge at the end.  57 year old Bob caught a break.  I am glad that the deck was not stacked against the older people who tend not to have the same level of natural balance as the young whippersnappers.

Brazil should be interesting.  I am already reqady for it.

Thank You Sponsors!