Get Stuff Moving Again. I love Bluecreeper

Started by 21incher, March 04, 2022, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

I finally got the chance to try some Bluecreeper and SMO in my shop and it works awesome. I used PB blaster for years but it was very wasteful in the spray cans, stunk, and didn't displace rust like the Bluecreeper does. Another big plus is my wife has chemical sensitivity syndrome and can not tolerate the smell of other penetrants but she has approved my use of Bluecreeper in the house and on tools we both use. I posted a video about some of the uses that I tried that it worked well on. Tammy has given me a discount code good for the month of March listed in my video description that I would recommend you take advantage of if you want to order some to try.

Trying Out Some Bluecreeper And SMO To Get Stuff Moving On My Shop And Garden Equipment - YouTube
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

petefrom bearswamp

I was taking wheels off of a repurposed travel trailer last week and couldnt get the left wheel off.
Tried cranking pressure in my IR impact up with no success.
tried soaking with blue creeper for two days and still wouldnt budge.
THEN it hit me.
looked on the end of the lug bolts and you guessed it a big L.
Darn, tongue in cheek, that Blue creeper, wouldnt let me turn it counter clockwise 
Has always worked before especially when turning in the right direction
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

21incher

Years ago I did something  similar.  We bought a dodge dart for my wife and she got a flat. I couldn't get the lugs loose so I put a piece of pipe on the 4 way tire iron for a little  extra force. Well I wound up replacing the 5 wheel studs that I snapped  off for not realizing they were LH.  The guy at the auto parts counter had a good laugh when I bought the replacements.  Glad they don't  do that anymore. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Did he sell you studs with L stamped in the ends like the originals?  I broke 2 on a 65 Belvidere in my left handex ejukation.

Great Video. Thank you for making that. I bet it makes a difference! I have a historical  emotional attachment to that product. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

21incher

Yes I got the right ones and lugnuts also. I was mad and threw them as far as I could when they broke.  We had just bought  the car and the second day we had it the lower ball joint on the other side broke while my wife was going  down the road. She wasn't happy about sliding down the road with the tire flopping around :o.   I had just fixed  that and then the flat made me real mad. When you are young and poor you have to put up with junkers. 

Tam-i-am

What a great video!  Thanks 21incher.  You show its effectiveness on so many things.

Bluecreeper really is amazing stuff and good for so many things.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

21incher

Well Bluecreeper saved the day again. I tried starting up the AC yesterday to get ready for todays heatwave. The fan on the condenser would not turn. First I started trying to move it with a stick with no success. Then I removed it and hit it with a hammer that did nothing. Finally I got out the Bluecreeper and soaked it down a couple times where the steel thrust washer was fused to the armature. About 20 minutes later I was able to move it. A little noisy at first but a little more Bluecreeper and let it run 15 minutes has it sounding like new again. Bluecreeper saved the day and got the 30 year old compressor functional. Bluecreeper made me a hero in my wife's eyes again.

Jeff

Why can't we get the world to understand what they are missing!!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

gspren

@21incher , now that you have it turning give it a few drops of the Bluecreeper SMO, it's their sewing machine oil that comes in the handiest applicator bottle and will last longer as a lube, it's kept the blower motor on my OWB going for several years after it first quit. 
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Old Greenhorn

I have about 6 or 8 fans I use for moving around woodstove heat in the house and shop. Blue creeper with that little needle bottle has kept them going for more seasons that I ever expected to get from them. I use it routinely.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.