iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Andrew_G, December 21, 2010, 07:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew_G

Hey guys i'm new to the site and wanted to let you know that this site has helped me out in may ways. Seems to be alot of knowledgeable guys on this site. Anyways just wanted to say thanks for all the great posts! Also here are a couple of pics from my current job!
Andrew

Jeff

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Andrew_G.

I just love it when a new member posts photos right off the bat and show the old nay sayers how its done first time.  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tyb525

Welcome to the forum Andrew :). Nice pictures!
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

SwampDonkey

Andrew, welcome on board. ;D Nice looking sticks in those woods. :) We've got no more snow up here than you, about all gone with the mildness. Not too good for sledding (see avatar). ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

Welcome Andrew

Good pics. Looks like a fun woods to work in during the winter.

Are the logs heading for firewood operation or sawmill?  Your sawmill or ??
If yours, band or circular?   Enough questions for now.  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

CX3

Welcome to the forum.  I like your skidsteer and pickup.  Nice machines
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Magicman

Welcome Andrew_G  to the Forestry Forum.  Nice setup and equipment for handling logs.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Corley5

I like your trailer.  Is a 12' or 14'.  I've got one just like it in 14' length.  Great piece of equipment  8) :) :)  Welcome Aboard  ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Lots of good people and info here.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum! Nice rig.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

pasbuild

Another show off ::)  great equipment and pictures ta prove it on the first post   j/k
Welcome aboard.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

fishpharmer

Good job on posting pics Andrew. And welcome to FF!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sjfarkas

props on the skidsteer.  they're great for this type of work.
Always try it twice, the first time could've been a fluke.

Andrew_G

Thanks guys, the equipment that I have is mainly used for landscaping and construction in the summer months. So I try to put it to use in the winter if possible. Beenthere the load in the photo is red ash to be used as saw logs, not my mill though.

The trailer is a 14 footer corley5, they are handy to have have around for sure! :)

SwampDonkey

I was thinking to myself, that looks like ash woods we have here.  8)  Red ash is green ash in the US. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

lumberjack48

Welcome guy

I love it, keep it simple, [ net the gross ]
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

Buck

Welcome, great pics. we like pics :)
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Thank You Sponsors!