iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Truck video

Started by german.logger93, June 03, 2013, 04:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

german.logger93

Hey guys, I´ve got a short video for you. Shows our new Mercedes Benz Truck while loading and driving. Hope you´ll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBliMMl0GOU

coxy

that loader is pretty cool  nice wood what kind is it? like the color of the truck too   thanks for the video   good luck with the new toy

240b

Whoa, the boom cam made me dizzy......... nice rig very cool.

barbender

That is a nice set up.
Too many irons in the fire

german.logger93

The timber which is loaded on the truck is spruce.

enigmaT120

Cool!  How long are those logs? 
Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

german.logger93

They are 5 meters long which means about 16 feet.

JohnM

GL93, forget the loader what is that camera you are using?! ??? ;) ;D  Great vid and neat machine, thanks for posting.

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

german.logger93

I used a GoPro Hero 3, silver edition. Pretty cool toy but not really cheap :-\ But as you can see a good quality for such a small camera. 

barbender

The action shots from right on the grapple remind me of a Motley Crue video from the 80's where the drummer did 360s in a cage ;D For anyone that may be familiar with that. BTW, you wouldn't want your camera on my grapple, I'm sure I'd forget about it and destroy it  ::)

JohnM

Quote from: barbender on June 05, 2013, 12:56:23 PM
The action shots from right on the grapple remind me of a Motley Crue video from the 80's where the drummer did 360s in a cage ;D For anyone that may be familiar with that. BTW, you wouldn't want your camerea on my grapple, I'm sure I'd forget about it and destroy it  ::)

barbender, that's funny you should mention Motley Crew.  They just played here (Bangor, ME) a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't go (I've hated 'the crew' ever since they started) but was talking to someone that went.  Their drummer did the 360 thing during the show! :D  And, of course, the woman who took off her top got to go along for the ride. ::)

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

barbender

Well, hopefully no one runs into that situation with their log loader :)

Thank You Sponsors!