iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Our National Anthem

Started by Raider Bill, October 05, 2012, 02:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

martyinmi

That is AWESOME! I even "liked" it on facebook 8)
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Woodchuck53

Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Holmes

That is by far the best "styled" version I had ever heard. :)
Think like a farmer.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

That proves that non-traditional can be respectful.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Very Nice.

You can tell the band is a very patriotic group.

Someday, I'd like to see a Garrison Flag completely unfurled and hoisted up a flag pole!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Holmes

Did you notice the hand grenade on the mic stand just below the mic?
Think like a farmer.

Woodchuck53

Had to hear it again, and had to share with the night crew over the pa system. Awesome version. Thanks again.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Dodgy Loner

Wow, that was impressive. Thanks for sharing :)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

logboy

Lead singer Dave Bray was a Navy Corpsman with the 2/2 Marines.
I like Lucas Mills and big wood.  www.logboy.com

ouachita

WmFritz

I'm pretty much a traditionalist when it comes to the National Anthem.

But, WOW !!!   :o :o  That version is Incredible.

I'd like to see these guys at Super Bowl XLVIII
The Superdome would explode!!!  smiley_guitarist
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

westyswoods

Agree get this group to the Super Bowl and put the video up on the Jumbo Screens. The signing of our National Anthem has been butchered by those who attempt being cute or innovative.

This rendition is not only innovative but sung from the depths of a mans soul.

Super Bowl most likely will never happen. Just look at the revenue lost during the time frame it takes to do this rendition. Oh for the almighty dollar.

Thanks for making my morning.
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Westy

Woodchuck53

How hard is it to copy onto something I can take home for the kids to here?

Magicman

Chuck, of you are talking about making a DVD, I was recently strongly advised against doing that by Jeff and others on here.  The programs needed are very suspicious. 

I wanted to copy the John Neeman axe building video, so I just contacted them and got a copy of the video.  LINK
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodchuck53

Considering I have to thumbs with the computer I think that may be the way to go also. Good idea Mr. Lynn.

red

Fleetweek 2017 NYC begins at 8 am his morning with a Parade of Ships going up the Hudson River . I know I have talked about it here in the past but I did not find it ?  NYC is on High Alert , having the streets filled with Sailers  should make everyone proud to be an American .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!