iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RSVP For the Forum pig roast.

Started by Jeff, June 27, 2004, 02:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

You aint a Newbie Paschale!  Get on over here! 8)  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tam-i-am

Hey Hey Hey!  We're on our way, with brownies on board.
8) 8) 8)

We just have one stop to make for the big coaster. ;D ;D
Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

WV_hillbilly

Have fun Tammy . Cedar Point is a reat place to go . Lots of coasters and such .  

We are getting ready to leave here too and make tracks to MIchigan .  8)   The big day is finally here . We will see some of you in about 8 hours .Well that is dependent on how long Cabela's takes up   :o. I can't drive past without stopping .
Hillbilly

EZ

We are leaving this morning. Not because we are going to be there friday evening, not that we are going to stop somewhere and ride some rides, or stop at some beautiful site in this wonderful country. We are leaving early because I get lost as soon as I pull out of my driveway. :D
Hope to see you all there saturday.
EZ

Patty

Norm & I got up early this morning and baked a couple pies. We will leave tonite after work, and will see you all Saturday.  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

Hot out of the oven.. fresh strawberry-rhubarb pies.

pappy

I'm putting on the pounds just looking at all the goodies posted here  :D I can only imagine what would happen if I was able to make it to the piggy  :D :D

please - please - please post some pics -- this should be even better than Woodstock  8)

Y'all have a good and safe time and ya might want to keep some Bromo handy  :D :D  

Tim
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Mark M

I'm bringing some cookies my wife made last night. I would take a picture of them but she won't let me open the box. I not sure why she won't let me open the box, past experience I guess. ::)

Bibbyman

Hey!  Where are you guys this evening?  Not many loged in.

I don't know how you guys are going to talk to each other without your PCs,  internet connectons and such. :D

I'm sure I'll hear all about what we missed out on by not being there. But we got too much to do to take off now.  Mary was gone two hours to the store the other day and came home to find two loads of logs waiting for her.  She thought it was safe to leave as it was storming.  Ended up getting over 3" of rain that day.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Paschale

Just pulled the last batch of cookies out a little while ago--I'm heading north tomorrow morning to gain a few insights from the collective brain trust of the good ole forestry forum!  Oh...and sorry for the last minute RSVP.  I was sitting on the fence until just a couple of days ago, and couldn't pass this up!  Looking forward to meeting the people behind the names here on the forum.

Dan M.
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Captain

Just a few hours now...leaving for the airport.

Thank You Sponsors!