iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum mentioned in the current issue of WOOD magazine.

Started by Don K, May 06, 2012, 01:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don K

I saw a article in my new WOOD magazine on making natural edge furniture and as a source to find local sawyers to cut your own wood they list Wood mizer and the Forum. I thought it was pretty neat to see both listed together. I guess both sites come up as the top hits for finding sawyers. ;D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

SwampDonkey

Yeah, there's lots of sawyers that come to the keyboard to spill their morning coffee. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

We are bigger than we know. I would expect alot just look and don't even register.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

wheelinguy

I read that article and saw the mention and thought, hey I know those guys! ;D

Magicman

Isn't it good to have the ability to get to know someone while realizing that you may never get to actually meet them  ???   But Pig Roasting and Meeting is better.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

"It's a small world" comes to mind more and more to me.  There was a time I didn't know hardly anyone outside of our little town, after college I knew somebody in almost every town in Nebraska, now I don't think there's a state I could go to without wanting to look some one up and meet them face to face.  I agree with thecfarm, I think the forum is much bigger than most realize, and yes Magicman, it's awful hard to beat a good pork supper with good company (although I'd love to come join you for a crawfish boil sometime ;)) someday the Mrs. and I are going to make it to Jeff's for that 

Thank You Sponsors!