iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Getting ready

Started by Bruno of NH, June 27, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Getting ready for being inducted into the orange club.  8)
Made a bigger spot for the mill and maybe some shade.

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Southside

You going to be able to sleep tonight?  Be sure to leave milk and cookies for Marty Santa.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

GAB

Jim:
Just two more sleeps, unless you sneak in a nap or two.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bruno of NH

Marty getting ready to head north 8)

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for an investor taking a chance on me.
Feeling blessed right now.

GAB

Jim:
Write a note to self.
Note: Remove the fender on the log loader side BEFORE lowereing log loader.
Just a friendly reminder.
Some FF participants might be willing to post pics of what has happen when forgetting about this minor detail.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bruno of NH

GAB
Its most likely that fender with go in the rafters of the edger shed and never see the light off day again.
I was going to do a mobile job in Maine for a friend but he couldn't wait.
The mill will only move when it goes in its new shed.
Unless we have a sawing project like was done for me last summer.

Bruno of NH

Marty's is in NH 
25 miles away in my old home town.
Wont be long now

thecfarm

Must be all a glow in Orange by now!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ed_K

Make sure to go to the bathroom ;D .
Ed K

Brad_bb

I thought you already had a mill??

You are taking the prevailing wind direction into account, right?  The worst is sawdust blowing in your face.  I've tried milling outside a few times.  Only one time was the wind working with me.  The other times were miserable.  That's why I mill inside.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Crusarius

I would leave the fender next to the mill so the paint fades evenly :)

btulloh

Exciting day today, Bruno. It's been like Christmas around your place. Enjoy the new mill!
HM126

Bruno of NH

Marty made it with the mill did the demo and showed me all about the mill.
We cut 2 logs 8)

dgdrls

congratulations Bruno, 8)

Well done Marty!!

best
DGDrls

Southside

Congratulations Bruno! That sure looks like a happy group there! 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

All I can say is awesome  8)
Got lots of tricks to learn
There is a lot of buttons and levers.
Cut up some logs with Josh,Oliver and Harriett. 
Don't forget Smiley and Sheila.

crowhill

Bruno are you sleeping next to that beauty tonight so when you awaken during the night you will know it's for real and not a dream?! You done good Bruno!!👍
TimberKing B-20, Kubota M-4900 w/FEL with tooth bar, hyd thumb and forks, Farmi winch, 4 chain saws.

Chuck White

I'm very happy for you, Bruno!  8)   8)   8)   8)  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

21incher

Congratulations Bruno. You have definitely worked hard to get to this point. Wishing you success in the future. smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

Jim, This is a wonderful day in your life and your sawing future.  I stand with the other FF Members in wishing you the very best with the new Wood-Mizer.  Congratulations my Friend.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Mr Lynn
It opened my eyes to a hole new world in my sawmilling venture. 
The quality of the workmen ship is top shelve.
The fit and finish is incredible. 

red

What mill did you order?  LT 35 or 40 and what options?
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Bruno of NH

Red
Lt40 wide 
Debarker
Command control 
Simple set
38hp fi Kohler 

Thank You Sponsors!