iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Head cold. Make it stop...make it go away!! Man, I turn into a baby...

Started by maestro, September 15, 2008, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maestro

I just want the pressure to go away.  I HATE having a cold!  I have a very high tolerance for pain, I can tough out aches and injury with the best of them.  Give me a little cold and I'm converted into a whinny little baby.  DanG I hate this!!!!

Any other burly manly man turned into a 2 year old when they get a cold?
For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.  Martin Luther

ADAMINMO

I douse it down with some of the "Equate" brand Nyquil. The green kind works best for me. Tastes nasty but works wonders.I dont go by the label , I throw away the cup and take a good drink before bed and the bottle lasts me about 4 to 5 days. Also smear the vicks vapo on chest and under nose on upper lip before you go to bed. I hate head colds also.(Not as bad as you though.)

Radar67

If you are talking about sinus pressure, look up a "nedi pot" on google. Most drug stores carry them and they work.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

timberfaller390

There's a quart fruit jar in the kitchen cabnet for just such an emergency. I bet if you ask the right folks up in missouri they could fix you up with some "all natural" cold medicine
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Riles

I swear by Zicam. I haven't had a bad cold since I found the stuff.
Knowledge is good -- Faber College

Thank You Sponsors!