iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stanley Meyer--Water Fuel Technology

Started by Fla._Deadheader, March 16, 2009, 08:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

I said last post, but. Stormin, go to the link I provided, and try to get on the "URGENT thread.

Either that, or, try to get on GMeast posts. He (Greg) has refined the Plasma spark, and runs his VW Van on it, WITHOUT electrolysis. He drips water on the flat inside his intake tube, and flashes that off as it enters the cylinders. He is saying a 14-16 MPG increase, IF my brain is not crossed up, again.

Only takes a drip, NOT a gallon.

These guys just do NOT understand the amount of energy that can be released from a drop of water.  NO ONE  has mentioned exploding of water. It's pretty easy to experiment with. Just read that Plasma thread. It's pretty long, but, a lot of redundance with quoting.

No more interest, and no more posts.  ::) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Smokey

QuoteNO ONE  has mentioned exploding of water.

I've witnessed exploding water on several occasions, I work in stone masonry and have built many fire places out granite. The 3rd one I did was made with rocks from the lake and incidentally the owner couldn't wait to use the fireplace and the heat caused the water in one of the larger stones to change to steam and it couldn't escape fast enough and pulverized it into rock sending it everywhere, even a piece roughly the size of a human head over 50 away,bit of a hill to help after it went though the bay window. But an amazing energy release!(never again will I use rock form the water,just the manure covered ones for me now ::))

PI heard that's a major problem with steam engines is exploding, do to pressure build up.

Smokey

Ps my friend met a guy the other day who modified an old truck to run on hydrogen he described it as the metal plate  contraption with battery hook up.  He got the guys # so were going to check it out and get all the details.
Reality is just a figment of my Hallucination

Fla._Deadheader

Hi Smokey

We are talking about 2 separate things.

I was talking about spraying a very light mist of plain water onto a spark plug, and hitting that plug with very high voltage at the same time.

You are talking about steam rupturing the material from pressure build up. BIG difference.

The guy you mention, is probably making HHO GAS with an electrolyser, and using that to feed into the manifold. That is a very poor efficiency of using HHO gas.

Please report back with what you find out from the guy.
   First, it is ridiculed;

slowzuki

Who ever created the E=mc^2 reference, its completely unapplicable in an internal combustion engine.  There are no nuclear reactions taking place inside the engine and at least so far, every claim to cold fusion has been a sorry disappointment once it hit a peer review (and they are talking about making nano-hp in lab cold fusion)

Ernie

Quote from: moonhill on March 17, 2009, 06:57:56 AM
Conspiracist, you got to love 'em.  A lot of these inventors can keep a good secret.  If they could just get it out there.  I want to think there is some truth to these theories, it is better than Hollywood, at times.  My imagination can run on to no end.   Tesla is a good one, free energy for all, it is right there in the air all around us, it just needs to be harnessed.  Magnets is another area that is controversial, how did they move those big blocks of stone the pyramids are made up with.  Interesting topic.

Tim

This is how they built the pyramids and Stonehenge  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRDzFROMx0
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

rowerwet

I work with a guy who is crazy about stanley myers, he had his old 78' ford pickup set up with his "invention" and it supposedly got 25 mpg with a big v8 engine. He had to remove all the technology to pass inspection last winter, and hasn't put it back on yet.
According to what he told me it is electrolosis of water, but with the electricity pulsed at a frequency that resonates with the water molecule, causing it to split at a very low amperage. His truck had a five gallon tank for water, he said he filled it once a week (except during the winter couldn't use it as water would freeze). He has a two hour drive from his house to work.
He told me the technology will not work with EFI and Emissons controls, so the engine must be carborated. He is looking for a small car that has a carb to do this on next.
Last I knew he was trying to run his furnace using the same system.
The big breakthrough is that the oxygen and hydrogen get you a complete fuel burn, modern cars emissions systems keep a certain amount of gas unburned in the exhaust to burn in the catalytic converter so the computer just adjusts for the extra burn and you loose the big break through.
I asked my dad about the idea and he said it has possibility, He told me about one of the jobs he did as an engeneer back when I was a kid. The turbine wheels in the space shuttle main engines kept blowing apart, the centers had liquid hydrogen flowing up through them (being pumped by the wheel) and the outer edges had flaming hydrogen and oxygen blowing through them to spin the turbine. burning hydrogen will eat away the metal in the turbine wheels so they were coated in gold. His company had to put strain guages on the wheels and see where they were failing, so the first thing they did to each wheel He tested was to sand blast the gold off of it.
If burning hydrogen and oxygen are that reactive to metal, imagine what it will do to the inside of your engine. I don't think you engine is coated inside with gold, I know alcohol in gasoline can cause detonation which can burn through a piston (I've seen it before), we will have to see how those cars modified for this set up last.
The other problem, stanley signed agreements that he couldn't sell his technology, you can find plans and make your own system, but you can't sell cars or even most components. The guy at work does avionics on airplanes for a living so he knows how to do all the electronics for the splitter(square wave pulse generator), he says it is the hardest part and it burns out after a short while, I looked at the schematic for the splitter and it was something I would never tackle due to the complexity and the cost of parts.
I would love to see one in action.
Husky 460, Fiskars x27, X7

Fla._Deadheader

Latest report is, The electrolysis ?? cell, is not needed. People have been fixating on HHO and have NOT kept up with Meyer's technology. HHO CAN be effective, IF introduced INTO the cylinder, NOT into the manifold. A small amount of HHO is sufficient to run an engine.

I might have the numbers mixed up, BUT, it only takes 400ML of HHO gas in a 400 cc cylinder. I will check on the numbers to verify.
Problem IS, if the HHO is mixed in the manifold, it gets diluted with outside air, and is not very effective. It needs to be INJECTED directly into the cylinder.

Meyer ended up using an injector and specially designed Spark plug, to run his Buggy on "EXPLODED AIR MIST, not HHO as such. Go to Energetic Forum for the latest reports.

Edit: Just checked the other site and it is under "Heavy" maintenance. ???  Be back next week  ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ???  There are several people that have been told by various governments to STOP passing this type info to others and that site was one of them. Guy in the US started the site and then gave it to another guy, in England after being harrassed.

Y'all believe what you want.
   First, it is ridiculed;

moonhill

Ernie, interesting theory that fellow has.  If he had a few slaves running back and forth to respective places they could raise the block in the air quickly. It is the distance and weight of the 20+ ton blocks that has me befuddled.  The pyramids are located all over the world, why were numerous cultures building such structures? 

Of all web sites to be shut down, there is other smut out there doing more harm.  If it works great, if it doesn't where is the harm?  The harm is to big oil just as it is to the little guy that puts cash out for a scam, a catch 22. 

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Fla._Deadheader

The smut doesn't take away the control. Just think for a minute, how many $$ would be lost to BIG Business, by people owning their own power generation devices.

Large cities may be difficult to employ individual devices, but, smaller towns and rural folks would be out from under control.

Read on here, maybe, in Utah ??, the people are being taxed for all the rain that falls on their roofs, and, you are NOT supposed to use it  :o :o 

I may be preaching, but, the people in the USA especially, have GOT to take control back.
Look at all the Idiotic "Rules", not exactly laws, that have been "adopted", not legislated.

New Battery technology has gotten, where, a Geo sized electric car can get 100 miles per charge, at an almost affordable price for MOST people. Magnetic motors are in existance by inventors. Where is the Corporate version ???  WHO needs them to take control, anyway ???  Electric motors are inefficient, by wasting part of their electrical field.

I'm telling y'all, get into the Alternate Energy Forums, and SEE what is being developed. Go to youtube, if you have fast Internet , and watch these things, before Govt has them removed from the site.
   First, it is ridiculed;

StorminN

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on May 13, 2009, 08:56:09 AMNew Battery technology has gotten, where, a Geo sized electric car can get 100 miles per charge, at an almost affordable price for MOST people.

Yep, that battery technology was here and available for purchase 10 years ago. A guy in my town has one of two Toyota Rav4EV's in WA State... car STILL gets almost 100 miles on a charge on 10 year old NiMh batteries, which are OLD technology at this point... of course, we can't buy those big NiMh batteries now, the technology was bought up by GM, who sold it to Texaco / Chevron and they won't let it go... Large NiMh battery Wackopedia link

-Norm.
Happiness... is a sharp saw.

Fla._Deadheader

That's the "Control" thing I keep talking about, Norm.  ::) ::) ::)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Fla._Deadheader

Here is a piece written by a very well known experimenter, in Magnetics. He has developed several motors, "free" energy devices, and other things.

It is written about how "THEY" have taken away things, pressured others, the latest being this "Mylow" person.

Y'all don't have to believe any of it. I have seen some of the things, on video  ::), although that "Could" be clever editing. I will know, FOR SURE, very soon.

Here is the piece.
QuoteI don't talk very much about different things. But I feel that I must say this
to you. Mylow should have started a group long ago and had all the skeptics goof
everything up like they did the SG, some times it's better to take that kick in
the pants and not say anything to anybody about your sad moments.

I know you have built magnetic motors which did not work, you claimed the SG did
not work but so what, as others did get it to work and are very happy. The
mistake with Mylow is he did not have any protection because he did not have
enough failures in the public groups like I did.

I now sit back and thank you for all the public attacking of my machine with
all the negative comments, people only half to look at that group to see the
bashing that has gone on with a simple invention.

As Mylow found out changing things only causes failure and it is reported that
way, that is protection and "THEY" do not come looking then.

If you remember their are DVD's on Howard Johnson, books and associated
articles. Anybody can make this work at a very limited level, no power and low
speed, a real true magnet motor has a speed of 5000 RPM's and "THEY" will take
that from you and you will never talk again about it.

Mylow's machine does prove over unity of >1 but you could not take any power
from that. What I see is that the only hope that people have at this time
because of mind blocks in physics is solar panels, wind machines, water power,
and combustion. We have not even got out of the dark ages in the way we think.
We are all brainwashed into thinking physics is just one way only, what a
mistake. What would happen if all the power systems would fail today what would
you do?

What is free energy since nothing is free out there, it cost for everything and
you must pay for it with phony money you work hard for.

Mylow is lucky as MIB's do not take things from you and then bring them back you
get two choices in life, MONEY or DEATH, this was not the secret people in black
taking things away because you never talk again about it, Mylow is now branded
as a quack, just like Howard Johnson. I did follow his progress and only to see
all the skeptics appear and try to build his vision of Howard Johnson's motor,
they changed it so now it does not work, that is next attack.

The magnets are very easy to make no big deal as regular horseshoe magnet work
the same, it's just a spacing difference but must be setup the same.

Just wait until the great Obama change takes effect, no money, no food, no
energy, just candles for light, if you can get them and many homeless walking
the streets. "NO ENERGY FOR YOU"

What Mylow saw as a wave was magnetic streams no electrons at all, since there
are none and no one has ever seen one, yes pure magnetic streams with all the
power of the universe at one's finger tips.
My heart goes out to Mylow and his family for his hard work but the mistake is
already made.
   First, it is ridiculed;

rowerwet

the issue with large NIMH batteries could be just as simple as the scale, cost and resources involved in producing these batteries, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy, especialy as noted in the wiki post that they are interested in selling to car manufacturers, in large volume, it costs a lot to produce these batteries and the cost will go up a huge amount if you only make a few at at time. Just look at our millitary and how much it costs to produce just a few aircraft a year instead of a few a month like is planned when the contracts are bid. You have the cost of the building, tooling, parts, and labor (you gonna lay off people between work days? it still will cost you especialy if you are dealing with a union) to make a small amount when you have to set up a large facility (and most buyers will want a custom product not take someone elses design for size weight or power rating) gets to be ridiculously expensive. This is part of the reason the military ended up with over priced toilet seats and hammers, they were not standard size or weight  and some were made of custom materials, you couldn't just crank them out on an assembly line as they only bought 60  or 120 (like for the coffe maker on the C-5 galaxy aircraft it had to work in a custom space and had other requirements that made it cost a ridiculous amount of money, and then they only made 60 some C-5 aircraft) (the same thing with the new C-17 transport congress is only buying 3 a year so you get a huge cost for each as Boeing has to keep an assembly line open to only make 3 aircraft a year, unlike the 737 line which makes more planes than that a month)

StorminN

Quote from: rowerwet on May 17, 2009, 04:34:10 PM
the issue with large NIMH batteries could be just as simple as the scale, cost and resources involved in producing these batteries

This could be true, I don't know the numbers... but whatever the cause, it seems a little weird that Li-Ion / LiFePO4 batteries are soon going to surpass NiMh batteries in popularity in vehicles, even though NiMh are supposedly cheaper to build... the thing is, LiFePO4 batteries don't have patents owned by Chevron, and they're being built in China... who's to say?

-Norm.

Fla._Deadheader

GM bought the rights to NiMh, then sold it to Chevron.  ::) ::)  Now, the Govt is trying to bail out GM. Get the picture  ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
   First, it is ridiculed;

rowerwet

I do have to say that  based on my cordless power tool experience, NiMh has a lower power to weight than LiPo, it also will develop a memory unless drained before recharges, and cold will drain it where LiPo doesn't seem to be afected. LiPo will go into thermal runaway easier though so each battery needs a chip to monitor its discharge state. Both are better than lead acid which is what the prius and insight use as far as I know.

StorminN

Quote from: rowerwet on May 20, 2009, 05:47:59 AM
I do have to say that  based on my cordless power tool experience, NiMh has a lower power to weight than LiPo, it also will develop a memory unless drained before recharges, and cold will drain it where LiPo doesn't seem to be afected. LiPo will go into thermal runaway easier though so each battery needs a chip to monitor its discharge state. Both are better than lead acid which is what the prius and insight use as far as I know.

I've had the same experience, and I've also noticed on my Milwaukee Li-Ion tools that if the batteries are cold, say 25F... when I first use the tool, it will run slow... but then after a few seconds of running slow, if I stop and start the tool again, the battery seems to "wake up" and act normally and the tool runs as normal...

The Prius and Insight both use NiMh packs... believe it or not, the Insight uses only 128 "D" cells! IIRC that's 8ah @ 144VDC for the Insight and 6.5Ah @ 275VDC for the Prius...

-Norm.

Thank You Sponsors!