iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trying to get some yard work done but we still have Ice.

Started by Jeff, April 29, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Ice the dog that is.  This video was sorta planned as I knew was soon as I got out there and started working, Ice would be there with either a Frisbee or her Old Milwaukee football to strategically place in my way so I would have to stop what I am doing.  Its inevitable. :D  She goes pretty much everywhere I go, but when I really really need to get something done, she has to go inside.  She has zero fear of mowers and chainsaws or anything else mechanical. At least when shes on here own 4 feet. I just cant get her to ride on anything.  If she would ride on the 4 wheeler, she would never get left home.

Anyway, an example of trying to work around Ice. ( I really don't mind her cause she's my pal) Followed by a video of our middle Dog who doesn't get a lot of notoriety, but everyone that has met her knows she is a sweetheart. She is going on 11 years old and her name is Juno. Scooter is in the background yapping like usual. Tom Stout calls Scooter the Juvenile Delinquent and thats pretty accurate.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4C4f-OUboM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sXyTemAXBc
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sprucebunny

A happy looking gang, Jeff  8)

I really like Juno. She's the sweetest Husky I've ever met  :-*
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

ADAMINMO

OneWithWood

Great dogs there Jeff.
My lab, Chester, has taken to following me everywhere I go.  He picked up on the putting a stick in the way early on and, like you, if I need to get something done I leave him at home.  He has lost his fear of most things noisy and mechanical but he does show a healthy respect for the crawler and when I am operating the grapple loader he knows enough to stay well clear.  When I am on the crawler he will watch from a distance.  If I go into the woods with a load of stone or gravel he sits under the dump truck and waits for me to get back then he comes out wags his tail, watches me load, and then goes back under the dump truck.  I used to think he wasn't very bright but he is beginning to grow on me.  :)
Then I see Ice and I think Chester isn't all that tightly wound  :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!