iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pictures

Started by Saddlemaker, October 27, 2008, 09:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saddlemaker

I am trying to post some pictures of my new mill in action and my pictures keep going to file.  They are the right size.  What am I doing wrong.  Any advice.  Thanks Dan

beenthere

Are you following the procedure to put them in your gallery?
See the handy help button above, and go to posting pics.

Not sure what you mean by "going to file".
When in your gallery, then click on your pic so it will enlarge. Then scroll down to the line about "posting" and clicking on that line will ask if you want to paste it in your post.
Previewing your post will let you know if all is right.

You are close tho.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DanG

Dan, I notice that there is no link to your gallery on the left side of your posts.  I'm betting that has something to do with your problem.  I know you have posted pics before, so you had to have created an album.  Is it possible that you accidently deleted it somehow?  Maybe you should send Jeff a PM and let him straighten it out.  I'd really like to see the pics. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

DanG

Is this what you were looking for?

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Saddlemaker

Thanks Dan.  I have a picture link on my profile now.  Try it again  and let me know.  Again thanks.  It is in the 30's here today, that is why I am in the house.  Dan

Thank You Sponsors!