iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gday

Started by weisyboy, August 26, 2010, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okrafarmer

Quote from: paul case on August 29, 2010, 03:09:14 PM
no pete's here. old gm trucks and allis and farmall tactors. but i got more of them runnin than i do for parts. pc

That's quite an accomplishment, Paul!

Carl,  Chris, when I get rich,  ::) I'm going to pay you guys to find me a good running Countryman and send it over here! Along with another one for parts. . . . I'd be the only kid on my block to have a genuine Australian Chamberlain and I'd be the envy of the whole neighborhood! 8)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

paul case

Quote from: Okrafarmer on August 29, 2010, 03:14:23 PM
Quote from: paul case on August 29, 2010, 03:09:14 PM
no pete's here. old gm trucks and allis and farmall tactors. but i got more of them runnin than i do for parts. pc

That's quite an accomplishment, Paul!
not really.haul off 2 old junkers that are picked clean  and buy 1 that runs. 10 to 9 at that point.pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

weisyboy

i know where there is 2 old countrymen one ws kinda going when i was there. it had a loader on it.
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

Okrafarmer

Quote from: weisyboy on August 30, 2010, 05:39:33 AM
i know where there is 2 old countrymen one ws kinda going when i was there. it had a loader on it.
smiley_smug01 smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_flipping smiley_bounce smiley_grin_earmuff smiley_really_happy smiley_hellow_im_here food6 smiley_heart
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!