iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Flash for the good ole boys and the rest of ya music lovers

Started by woodmills1, January 27, 2010, 11:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Just got back from seeing, get this, The Marshal Tucker Band, right here in good ole southern New hampshire.  Little place called Tupelo Music Hall in londonderry nh.  They sure had fun, and were surprised that we northeners could hoot and holler like good mountain folk, and we had fun too.  Place seats 260 people, the band says it feels like my living room but no big screen. :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff

I was afraid you was goona say Bob Dylan again.  :-X

I could listen to The Marchall Tucker Band.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

good music is good music

my tastes run the gamut from blue grass to dylan with a little classical and smooth jazz to mix it up
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

breederman

Together we got this !

Ron Wenrich

I wonder how many are from the original group.  3 of the original members have died. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

woodmills1

doug grey is playing tamborine and singing lead....he is an original member....the current line up is very fathful to the original sound....including the extended jams....

Warbird

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

FYI

bobbie dylan wrote blowin in the wind....bet all of us hadda sing that once or twice

next 2 concerts same 260 seat theater

savoy brown.......ok anyone know this early premier blues band

and   Starship.......bonus points to those who bought the debut "blows against the empire" record  jefferson airplane....airplane.....jefferson starship...starship

the answer is blowin in the wind

pasbuild

Quote from: woodmills1 on January 28, 2010, 06:40:05 PM

savoy brown.......ok anyone know this early premier blues band

Every body has heard of savoy brown, several members went on to form Foghat.
that is around the same time as Wet Willi, Amazing Rhythm Aces, Slim Barnie, Flo and Eddy, Mountain, Atlanta Rhythm Section, ect, ect

One of my alltime faves is can't you see by Marchall Tucker
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

woodmills1

pasbuid wins     foghat......saw them at Ulowell small venue got into the after party with them and a band called powerglide

but most he wins for flo and eddie  Imagine me and you I do, I think about you day and night   although frank had something to do with flo and eddie rather than howard kamen and frank volman

and mountain....theme from an imaginary western

woodmills1

Thank You Sponsors!