iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cricket anyone

Started by mcfcfan, January 28, 2010, 07:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcfcfan

Who likes cricket, not the bug the game.
i know the aussies amongs us will jump on this one especially with me being from NZ.
Actually is cricket played in the States?

Meadows Miller are you a fan, i like the 5 day game as well as the shorter versions.
Looking forward to the Ashes series next year.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

zopi

Only cricket we play over here involves a fishhook and panfish...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Tom

Not much cricket played in the USA.  It's baseball here, and it's pretty much over in 9 innings.  I've heard that a cricket game can go on for days.

Ianab

Quote from: Tom on January 28, 2010, 10:31:01 PM
  I've heard that a cricket game can go on for days.

And then it's usually a DRAW  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

isawlogs

Not much cricket in Québec , hockey here , this nine innings .. three perriods X 20 minutes  ;D 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Coon

We played a bit of cricket in school... that was about 16 or 17 years ago. I remember we went to a tournament in the city and cleaned house with all the teams.   ;) We had a mean old teacher as a coach.  She didn't put up with mistakes being made.  :o  We were all scared of her because she was a strange woman that really had her ways doing things.  Not saying that some of us didn't need a bit of discipline  ;D  but hey...... a game is only a game and we were just a bunch of rambuncious teenagers with energy to burn.  :D

Other than this little stint with cricket I don't know much about the game other than the games can be real tiring and reaaaaaal long. 

The sport I really enjoy watching is lacrosse.  :)

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!