iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

F65g clark winch

Started by Milligan, February 13, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldseabee

I sent an  email the other day, for some reason it went to Draft instead of getting sent. Text below.

Allied Systems (alliedsystems.com) has Clark Ranger Skidder parts and free parts, maintainance, and operators manuals for download, just keep clicking on Ranger then manuals . They can convert Clark part numbers to theirs. Toll free 1 800 285 7000, they also have a dealer in Australia. Tutt Bryant Equipment, South Granville, New South Wales, Ph. 2-9780-7246, and Rocherlea, Tasmania. Ph 3-6326-3111. Should be able to order from main branch through dealers.
They also have toll free number 1-300-658-888.

rockwall

oldseabee  You the man!

Milligan

Thanks again oldseabee I was using a dealer in Brisbane n they said it was going to take 3 weeks to source the parts from America or Canada, so I thought well some1 has to know a company that I can deal direct through thanks again milligan

Milligan

Well I'm out of luck tutt Bryant don't deal in skidders parts anymore can any1 give me a dealers (phone number) from America that I can deal direct to get parts for my f65 clark. The parts people here r hopeless I give em part numbers from clark books n still nothing so I would prefer to deal with some1 that knows what I'm talking about thanks milligan

oldseabee

alliedsystems.com in US does deal in Clark skidder parts you can get them on line or Toll free 1 800 285 7000.
and free parts, maintainance, and operators manuals for download, just keep clicking on Ranger or Service for other phone numbers.

Milligan

It's bad over here no1 wants to help all they say is sorry we don't deal with clark skidders anymore n when u ask is there any1 that can help the answer is sorry we don't know ill try the allied (oldseabee) it's Monday here so I'll ring Tuesday n c what they can do thanks milligan

Milligan

Rang allied in America got told the clark 200 series winch don't have parts made 4 them anymore they will try to source parts but he reckoned I'd b bloody lucky if any1 had anything left as parts 4 this winch were made redundant about 5 yrs ago any1 have any suggestions thanks milligan

oldseabee

What parts do you need? Are these for the winch or the PTO cluctch? I'll scout around and see what I can find but I need to know what parts you need, or at least what the problem are is .

Skidder Kev

Milligan,  there is a place in British columbia Canada that we have gotten used parts from but I can't remember the name of it.  I'm sure one of the other guys on here can help me out with the name.

Kev

oldseabee

There is a sprag item #82 in the winch manual that holds the load, this is a one way bearing on the input shaft, instead of rollers it has cams that lock the shaft down to keep the winch drum from turning backwards, however under extreme load or from wear the cams can flip or break up and stop holding the load.
Bill

oldseabee

You might be talking about Walleys Private Parts (skidderbuncherparts.com) Ph 205 835 4678.
They are in B.C. Canada.

Skidder Kev

That is the one I was thinking of.  thanks for the help oldseabee

Milligan

Thanks guys it looks like I have sourced the parts from a supplier in New Zealand thanks again milligan

oldseabee

Hey  Milligan:
What was the failure and what parts did you need? This info is good for the forum to research for other folks when they have a similar problem. I was out of touch for a couple of years due to cancer treatments, so I didn't know about the change at Allied, however I do have some contacts to locate individual parts so don't give up on us in the future.
Regards:
Bill

Milligan

No probs at all bill the sprag bearing went a couple of disc washers in winch were out of shape n a set of 7 washers in pto clutch needed replacing allied told me they went out of production I also wanted complete seal kits 4 pto n winch n was told the same cheers stewart

Thank You Sponsors!