iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAB

I've got my calendar marked.
Put me down for 2 more.
Oh and don't forget to count yourself and Peter.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bruno of NH

That's 3 plus me ,Peter,my boss Sheila (she said she would help grill) so that's 6
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

MrMoo

I am in at 1.
I will bring a crockpot of homade baked beans. I hoping you will have an electrical outlet.

Bruno of NH

Dave Shepard

I'm planning on making it up there. I can't believe D U G and I are both going to have to drive most of the way across New England to meet up finally.  :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

loganworks2

Add 2 more my son and I are planning to come. Pm me if you want me to bring anything to help out.

Bruno of NH

PAmizerman

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

Peter Drouin

Quote from: MrMoo on April 23, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
I am in at 1.
I will bring a crockpot of homade baked beans. I hoping you will have an electrical outlet.

We can find one in my shop, Just have to move it when we eat. The mill shed has no plugs yet, Working on that, but, won't have it at the time of the gettogether.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

4x4American

I'm planning to come good lord willing and the creek don't rise.  I don't know how to count tho so someone gonna half two do da maths four me 
Boy, back in my day..

Bruno of NH

shinnlinger

Still looking good for me.  Wife owns a coffee shop/bakery so baked good or two will come with.  Some old chainsaws too....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

PAmizerman

How do you guys feel about name tags?
I could get a pack if that sounds like something you would like?
Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

51cub

I'm ok with name tags. It's getting to be a pretty good batch of names for my feeble mind to try to remember
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Peter Drouin

I'm good with name tags, We all know names but not faces. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Will you be wearing the Good Peter or the Bad Peter?

:D
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Crusarius

I always just say "hey you" then when everyone turns and looks I point at who I want :)

Name tags are probably better.

Bruno of NH

I'm good with name tags
Folks will know me 
I will be the rounders one with a limp

Jim_Rogers

If you don't want to spend any money on name tags we can just use a roll of masking tape and a sharpie to make them as people arrive.
At the last event I went to we used a roll of blue painters tape. It worked.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

loganworks2

Name tags will be great. That way I will know who I am and who you are too.  say_what

Bruno of NH

Peter and I talked this morning
The Project will start at 8:00 and end at 5:00
Folks might want to bring a chair
Just also want to make sure no one misses this it will be a good time
Bruno

Crusarius

Thank You Sponsors!