iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 2020

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 12, 2020, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Nick can go.  I am with WDH, Tony can stay.  What a wild show.  Just shows you how rumors can stir the pot.  Works in real life too.  You mean survivor ain't real life!!!
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Jeff

I like Tony too. Im still rooting for Boston Rob, somehow.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Quote from: Cedarman on April 10, 2020, 06:52:39 AM
Nick can go.  I am with WDH, Tony can stay.  What a wild show.  Just shows you how rumors can stir the pot.  Works in real life too.  You mean survivor ain't real life!!!

I agree about Nick.
Sarah screwed up.
I liked how Ben pinned adams ears back.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

btulloh

Quote from: Jeff on April 10, 2020, 07:00:14 AM
I like Tony too. Im still rooting for Boston Rob, somehow.
That about sums it up for me.  It's an interesting season, any way you look at it.  I guess mainly I'm pulling for old school.
HM126

Magicman

Well this was an exciting and entertaining episode.  Everyone seeing and visiting with their families was a very nice twist and quite appropriate. 

Tyson getting voted off again was expected because he is such a good player and a genuine  threat.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

I thought it was a real tear jerker when they started out bringing the families and especially the kids. I thought it was pretty classy of the producers not to have a challenge excluded family visits by some and extra nice to let the folks on the edge see their families too. You can make a case for and against them all getting to see them but I'm a softy when it comes to families.

Congrats to Tony. Well earned immunity. Sorry to see Tyson go but not that unexpected.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Cedarman

That had to be a real pick me up moment for the exiles.  The producers really captured the moments well. Much fun to see their happiness.
I think Jeremy wasted his exit.
Kim wasted an idol.
What did Sarah get for her 2 votes?
I may be slow on picking up on the consequences of these 3 actions.
Anyway, a great show letting those of us who enjoy it an hour of pure escapist entertainment.

Jeff

Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. 

Chuck White

As far as I'm concerned this was the BEST show yet this season!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

For me tonight's episode was sorta   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Yeah, I don't know why Sophie was a threat to anyone.

One thought I had was when Tony was sticking his hand in hollow trees and under logs and such looking for the immunity idol was that they must produce these shows in pretty safe areas. No kid raised in rural Mississippi or N. Fla would ever blindly stick his hand in a hollow tree or under a log or such unless he had some kind of death wish or loved pain or such.

I liked the extortion challenge.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Cedarman

I am with you WV.  All kinds of critters hide in holes and they like to protect their holes.
Sophies vote was a threat and I think that is one reason.  At this stage they are all threats. That is why they are playing each other so hard.  Fun to watch. Her immunity idol will be a big reminder to make her rethink her game and how she missed the blindside.

Raider Bill

Tony had me cracking up as he read the note. He was all into extorting someone else till that last line.

Magicman

No real surprises last night because we really can't believe the conversations that we are allowed to hear.  Tony had better play smart to keep alive or he will leave with an idol in his pocket.  ::)

Next week is 2 hours so it may be time for the "exiles" to get another chance.  ???

Jeff

WV Sawmiller

I missed it all except the vote. I got in late and turned it on and they were at tribal and all I saw was Jeremy making some sort of false start like he was debating on playing an idol then not then Kim got voted off.
Howard Green

Cedarman

The producers play us like a fiddle.  But I like the music.

Jeff

I think we have been given a subliminal clue by the producers in the last episode on how Rob hurt his elbow then bowed out of the coconut gathering challenge, then re-engaged to finish it after it was over, and it showed amber teared up talking about how Rob never gives up

Raider Bill

I hope in the future they stop the tribal whispering.

Jeff

10 seconds of talk costs one fire token, given to the person with immunity.

DPatton

This weeks episode was enjoyable. Michelle was 100% right about voting off Jeremy, and Nick paid the price that she said he would. Immunity was her golden ticket to say in the game. Tony is everywhere this season and playing hard. I can't wait to see if Sara is going to stick with "cops-r-us" or dish out her long awaited revenge on Tony when the time is right. Natalie has been impressively strong at exile, but Tyson's got game.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Magicman

Yes the episode was enjoyable and I am anxious to see how it turns out. 

The finale is supposedly always "live" so I wonder how it will be handled this time with the C-19 virus stuff??

Raider Bill

Michelle just kicked butt on that puzzle after being so far behind.

pine

Not a fan of Tony but glad he won.  He deserved it.

Thank You Sponsors!