iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 2020

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 12, 2020, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Good for Tony. The man showed true heart.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

It is amazing that Tony won after Natalie came in and turned everything upside down.  It is also amazing and hard to believe that he did not get a single vote the whole time as he was such a threat.  He played brilliantly.   
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Yup, like him or not (I was not his fan) he played an outstanding game, and was a very deserving winner. 

I didn't understand the cowboy's last move to get booted?  The big deal about the Fire Tokens was overplayed.  Maybe there were purchases made behind the scenes that we didn't see??
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I vote for no tokens, no coming back and no whispering at tribal in the future.

I noticed at the end last night Jeff was recruiting 15-16 year olds to try out.
Maybe there's going to be a teeny bopper season. Or teens vs geezers. Lol
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

The teens will be allowed to play via video from home and be fed rations of pizza rolls

Cedarman

Not a fan of Natalie , but she impressed me that even though voted out first and very discouraged, she looked to the future and worked her tail off to get back in the game. Reminds me of the frog being swallowed by the stork with its hands around the storks neck.  Caption, never give up, never never give up.
I liked that Tony won.  The winners made up a great season that made for enjoyable Wed evenings.  All deserving to be in the final 3. Future survivors should make sure they know how to start a fire, and then how to build it up quickly.  2 steps.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Quote from: Jeff on May 14, 2020, 09:22:24 AM
The teens will be allowed to play via video from home and be fed rations of pizza rolls
Some immunity challenges would be raking the yard, cutting and stacking firewood, and seeing who can get out of bed before 8:00 :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

Danny,

Those challenges would likely be considered too difficult and the players might just lay down on you and refuse to participate. :D

I was sawing a late job (Did not finish sawing till 2100 or so and was squinting to see the board height on the ruler) so I did not see the final episode. I was not a fan of Tony but he did what he needed to win. His spy tree evidently worked for him. I guess you have to have a special personality character (Defect?) to win these things sometimes. I was rooting more for Ben than most of the others I guess. Then again, they did not call and ask for my vote. We will see what the next one looks like. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

Everybody gets an immunity idol!!

WV Sawmiller

I want to see an episode where they have an anti-immunity idol and can nullify the immunity winners idol and actually vote off the winner. That should catch them off guard and see how that changes the play of the rest of the game. :D :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

They have had immunity idol nullifiers, I think last season. I cant remember id there was one this year.

WV Sawmiller

Jeff,

I know they had idol nullifiers that canceled the special ones the contestants found in the area but they never had one that nullified the necklace the immunity challenge winner was wearing. That is the one I want to see. Of course they would have to play it before the vote or nobody would know they could vote against the winner. ;)
Howard Green

Chuck White

That would for sure be different!  :o
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!