iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM recall & then oops

Started by customdave, January 01, 2011, 10:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customdave

I did the WM recall or update on my mill yesterday, took 30 mins, they requested turn hyd pump motor turned 90 degrees from factory so there is no chance hyd line could touch big power terminal, worked slick tested a okay. Went to saw this morning what the heck no hyds, what the hay!, got the volt meter out & started elminating, suspected the micro swich , but after playing a bit the solinoid would rattle a tiny bit? I checked a connection I had distured doing the update , undid it , took right off looked no corrsion , but I scrapped it off with my pocket knife & put it back on & tighten, I thought I was going to be heading for the spare parts shelf, but I tryed the hyds & they worked just fine. Alls well that ends well!!....

Dave  8)
Love the smell of sawdust

Magicman

I hope that you are lucky.  It's been my experience that anything that is easy to fix or fixes itself, generally comes back to see me.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!