iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best of both worlds

Started by mike_belben, April 18, 2021, 10:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

100% sold.  

Its a weedwacker that does grass AND up to 3/4" woody stems with perfection, instantly. 

Praise The Lord

Tacotodd

That's for felling giant trees right  :D
Trying harder everyday.

mike_belben

no no..  its a debarker for my retrofitted deli meat veneer slicer.   8)
Praise The Lord

Tacotodd

That's one BIG piece o' meat  smiley_clapping

Good job! It reminds me of my weedwacker from Hades also. (but mine isn't near as nice, but that's what happens when...:-X. but hopefully you understand more than most)
Trying harder everyday.

mike_belben

its a 4 stroke, honda powered husky that belongs to a friend with pasture who needs to keep up with hearty grass and a lot of brushy, thorny regen trying to take back fences.  i was asked if i could set them up a little better and planned to just give them that older blade that doesnt really suit me. [it smashes well but does not saw at all due to tooth profile and lack of set...] but the metric left hand nutsert insider the trimmer cup didnt knock out like on my stihls in order to fasten the blade.   so i threaded the trimmer can on just to hold the blade and give it back to them saying here ya go, just go find that specialty nut somewhere online.  

well.. once i tried it, im convinced.  run both for general purpose rough grassy work. it woulda been perfect for a job i did on a scrubby pasture dam last year. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!