iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's the standards for standards?

Started by TexasTimbers, March 18, 2006, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highpockets

Now maybe I can make it down there when you are there highpockets...we can distract Kev, and split his stuff up   I am itching to get away for a weekend so I was thinking about Fisrt Monday Trade Days, and maybe swinging by Kevs...

Bring a big trailer and we'll load up all of his stuff.  Maybe we can sell some to pay for gas. 
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

TexasTimbers

Y'all go ahead I need to make some room.  A fella up in Illinois is cutting up, loading, and shipping a bunch of oasge sawlogs to my place. I'm up here supervising the whole operation. He's paying the freight and even paying me $80 ton to take them off his hands. I told him the going rate for taking delivery of unwanted osage was $100 ton but he drives a hard bargain. A real wheeler dealer this guy.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

highpockets

Now Kevjay, I may have come into town on a turnip truck, but atleast I was driving it.
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

isassi

Hey Highpockets? If we meet at Kev's and split his stuff up, do we need to donate to the Forum? 5% each or both of us hav to do 10%? Or maybe we can get Kev to pay up since it WAS his stuff???  :D :D :D

sandman2234

I think Kev needs to pay the 10%, just to make it fair. He can send it when he gets his 'surance check.
   David from jax

TexasTimbers

Hey fellas since I am just sort of sitting here in limbo while these machinery operators take a vacation, I think I might have time to come down and help y'all load my stuff up! :D

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D
I hear they promised to start running those machines tomorrow.
Got a pool going yet as to wether they show up? ;D

highpockets

I don't see a problem with the donation to the forum.  I don't think it is right to ask Kev to donate, cause he ain't going to have anything to give.  We'll see how many logs he drops by my house before I can say for sure.  Can you believe it is 38 degrees here in the deep south.  I ain't planting no tamaters yet. 
Louisiana Country boy

TexasTimbers

Furb, as you can see, or at least as you can surmise, I am still at my hotel waiting on Kirk to call me and tell me those Cat Techs have fixed the machine. My wife is starting to wonder about the veracity of all this Osage I am supposed to be cutting! :o
Man it is so easy to sit around and wonder if I made the right decision. But just a little applied logic ...... If I was at home I wouldn't be fininshing the steel building job I was doing because it is in a mud hole and probably won't be dry when I get home.
Besides, my wife said it is SNOWING there! :D
I'll have to check with Kirk in a little while but I believe we have rain and snow in the forecast here for tomorrow. Unless what I saw this morning was not the local forecast. I got that wrong yesterday.
Hey if you fellas play your cards right maybe my wife will cook us all a nice big dinner after I'm done helping y'all steal all our stuff.  ;D If I go back without having cut any Hedge at all then you boys might as well load me up and take me with you cause she ain't gonna believe I came up here to cut trees. ::)

Thank You Sponsors!