iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hopefully tomorrow is the day

Started by Kingcha, May 09, 2013, 09:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingcha

If all goes well my saw will come to life tomorrow.   Not sure I will cut much wood, time and weather depending.   

But the plan is to finish hooking it up, turning on the power and cutting at least a small log.

Matt

Yes pic's will follow.  I have a few in the gallery.     
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Happycamper

Matt,
  Your last sleepless night coming up. Have fun tomorrow it's a great feeling.
                             Jim
Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

Nomad

Today will be a great day for you! 8)
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Magicman

The weather map shows that he is socked in with rain again today.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I forgot if you was building a roof over it or is that project done?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Kingcha

Rain and cold has moved in and has taken over.   Yes Farm it is under a Lean-to.     Starting the morning with some coffee and a little TV.    I still plan on getting Outback for at least a few hours to finish hooking it up.  I have a few small logs already loaded on the Log Rack.

Truth is we need the rain bad so let it rain, I can wait.   Really I can.   I will be happy with just the sound of the motor turning today and a few cuts on those small logs.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

justallan1

You have more patience than me, Matt.
I brought mine home around dark on icy roads at -07 degrees outside and it just about killed me to wait until morning to start setting it up. I couldn't get done feeding my cows and breaking ice fast enough the next morning.
My ranch lob can really interfere with my toys at times! ;D
Allan

Chuck White

Patience is a virtue Matt!

Won't be long and you'll be making sawdust!  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!