iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Advise for a noob

Started by GrantCalloway, June 05, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKehl

Where in MO?  If you're not too far, I'd probably do it for a grilled brat, some tater salad, and a beer.  ;)

I'm a novice at forestry planning, but can help you identify most species around here.
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

TKehl

In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

GrantCalloway

Quote from: TKehl on June 10, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
Where in MO?  If you're not too far, I'd probably do it for a grilled brat, some tater salad, and a beer.  ;)

I'm a novice at forestry planning, but can help you identify most species around here.
Dallas County, by the NRO. 
"never stop asking questions until you know it all"

TKehl

Man, that is near, but far...   :)

I'm headed down to Stockton lake in the next few weeks to pickup some equipment.  NRO would be an extra hour and a half, and I've floated the Niangua a few times and know that I'd rather not have truck and trailer in those hills...

You are welcome at my little redneck outpost if you like.  We are just SE of Sedalia, MO.  Species will be very similar and I could show you how effective goats are at clearing brush.    ;)

Otherwise, I'll see when the next time is I'll get down that way and look you up.

GrantCalloway

That sounds like a plan. I will let you know when I will go down to check your homestead. I'm still looking into getting the foundation done at the end of June if everything goes as plan. Thanks for the invite.
"never stop asking questions until you know it all"

Thank You Sponsors!