iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rant

Started by warren46, January 16, 2016, 06:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warren46

Quote from: Doug Wis on January 16, 2016, 09:47:02 PM
     Warren: In digesting the bits of info here and in your profile, you must be Walters little boy and worked at Arnolds mill. -10 right now here in Falun.  Doug D.

You digested the bits of information correctly.  I am not recognizing the name Doug D.  Did you go to Falun Elementary?  Do you still live in/near Falun?  I have many fond memories of growing up near the Cold Spot of the Nation.  When was I ever Little?
Warren E. Johnson
Timber Harvester 36HTE25, John Deere 300b backhoe/loader.

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Doug Wis

warren: Doug Dewing . GHS class of 64.  We are on the froid farm just west of arnolds mill. nina was looking at some old school pictures tonight and there you were with the rest of the Falun crowd. Probably  rest of FF members aren't interested in this but easy way to communicate briefly. High of -4 today.
A man who says he can do everything at 65 that he did at 25 sure wasn't doing much at 25.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Doug Wis on January 17, 2016, 09:33:29 PM
    Probably  rest of FF members aren't interested in this but easy way to communicate briefly.

I'm thinking this is amazing. I'd love to see a pic of Warren back then.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I wanna see a picture of you too Doug.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Must be a slow day on the forum with guys "ranting" about wanting to see pictures of each other from 50 years ago. :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Cazzhrdwd

I can't stand waiting on customers to pick lumber up. Now I mostly deliver, then I can charge for that too. :)
96 Woodmizer LT40Super  Woodmizer 5 head moulder

Doug Wis

This has gotten a little off track. Warren46 grew up about 2 miles from me. Attended different country grade schools, but the same high school. I like many others read this post, and as I read more I am thinking hey I know this guy.  The web makes the world smaller.  As for posting pictures, I know it can be done but I don't have the skills to do it. 
A man who says he can do everything at 65 that he did at 25 sure wasn't doing much at 25.

paul case

Quote from: Cazzhrdwd on January 18, 2016, 09:22:33 PM
I can't stand waiting on customers to pick lumber up. Now I mostly deliver, then I can charge for that too. :)
Well now that is putting the shoe on the other foot. I like it. Make them wait on you to get there for a change.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Cedarman

Quote from: Doug Wis on January 18, 2016, 09:56:27 PM
    This has gotten a little off track. 
That is why you have to check the threads every so often.  You never know what turn they will take.  Anyone mentioned food yet? :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Hilltop366

Quote from: Cedarman on January 19, 2016, 07:00:45 PM
[ Anyone mentioned food yet? :D :D :D

Only if you count Doug Wes digesting bits of info, or Roxie's roasted moths!

Roxie

Say when

LeeB

Are they still fuzzy after you roast them?  ???
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!