iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Black mountain Lion

Started by cheyenne, October 11, 2009, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VT_Forestry

Quote from: ellmoe on October 18, 2009, 05:17:26 PM

Maybe they are hanging with the Sasquatch? ;D

I found Sasquatch...he was pickin apples in my yard and havin a large time :)

Forester - Newport News Waterworks

barbender

Awesome "sasquatch" shot VT! :) I saw a cougar near our place early one morning, and it's appearance was black. Now mind you, I know that there are no black mountain lions, and I wished it looked brown, cause I didn't want to sound like a fool running around telling folks about the "black panther" I saw. But it looked black in the early morning sunshine.
Too many irons in the fire

ellmoe

Quote from: VT_Forestry on October 19, 2009, 07:58:13 PM

I found Sasquatch...he was pickin apples in my yard and havin a large time :)

So that's where they are when there not harrassing people on the golf course. :D (have you seen the commercials?)
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

thedeeredude

Fla._Deadheader

Any of y'all watch Monsterquest ???

There was a program on, last night, about sightings in England. One guy had a video. There was a Blond Yank, expert, that had 2 plaster casts to show. One was a footprint of a Jaguar, the other a leopard.  ::) ::)  She said, the one that was shown on the program, from an eyewitness, 10 years old, and made on their farm, was NOT a big cat, even though she had never seen a Puma type footprint  ::) ::) ::)

She also proudly proclaimed that the one in the video was a domestic, because the tail was not curved up on the end ???  ::) ::) ::) ::)  Guess she never caught her tail in a crack, eh ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  These sightings were all west of London, AND, of a Black Cat. Other witnesses of sightings, swear the ones they saw were Puma type, and Black.  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!