iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cant Hooks

Started by Autocar, December 08, 2012, 10:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

You will never know what you are missing.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mad murdock

Quote from: Magicman on December 20, 2012, 07:48:36 PM
Or you could borrow this one from one of my customers.

That one looks like it was used by old Rip vanWinkle hisself!  I have the Logrite peavy on my resolution list for '13, not a bad way to go into the "new era".  Looks like we are still here today, but I guess 12-21 2012 is not over yet, so the apocalypes may overtake us yet :snowball1:
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Krieger91

Quote from: Magicman on December 20, 2012, 07:48:36 PM
Or you could borrow this one from one of my customers.

Or this one.

The top one is EXACTLY what the farmer I work for has. He was a big proponent of the "slow, steady pull" method, too. That's the only way I've ever used a cant hook and it's yet to fail me. As much as I'd like a LogRite, I'll probably go with a cheaper one for now as money's tight.

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Krieger91 on December 29, 2012, 07:52:16 PMAs much as I'd like a LogRite, I'll probably go with a cheaper one for now as money's tight.

That never changes unless you hit the jackpot. :D Wages don't go up, but everything else does. Right now we make no more on the end of a saw as we did 25 years ago. What was gas and groceries then?
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!