iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coffee??

Started by Magicman, December 08, 2015, 08:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

My wife didn't like perc coffee, my pot disappeared during a move. I wasn't happy. I should buy another one as I still prefer it.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

jimbarry

Been drinking coffee, 4-7 times a day for the last 35 years or so. Owned a bakery/coffee shop so it was hard to avoid. No sugar, just a bit of skim milk to take away the sharpness. Haven't had the bakery for near 20 years now but still drink it. Instant coffee, cheapest thing on the shelf, usually no name brand. 1 before breakfast, 1 after. 1 mid morning. 1 after lunch. 1 mid afternoon. 1 after supper. 1 mid evening. Sleep like a baby, other than the twitching and snoring the boss accuses me of. :) 

WLzM1A

I usually go thru 2 pots a day, 5 lbs. a month of str8 black Deathwish coffee.  Slight uptick during hunting season.  I'm a pothead, I know :-\
Echo CS-310
Stihl 034 AV
Stihl MS250
Stihl 025
Echo CS-8000
Stihl 011 AVT
Stihl 066 Magnum
Dolmar PS-401
McCulloch MAC 160S
McCulloch Power Mac 6
Homelite Super EZ  X2
Homelite 330
Sears H58D
Whitehead 180 wall hanger

Lone Elm British Labrador Retrievers
AKC Fox Red and Black
Veteran Owned

SwampDonkey

Got one cup this morning out of the SS percolator. About to go for my second, then that is it for the day. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

doc henderson

I had two cups of French roach per the Keurig before work last evening, good ol night shift. 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Raider Bill

With this frigid weather we are having. I have been drinking 3, 20oz cups in the morning.
Switched to dark roast exclusively to keep the caffeine level down and I like the flavor.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I just brewed a cup to help me be completely worthless today.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

red

You are supposed to look at seed catalogs during a snow storm
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

mike_belben

Last year i started drinkin cowboy coffee made in a stainless kettle on the stove by boiling grounds in the water for a good while, letting them settle by the addition of some cold water, and pouring slowly. 

Strength wise its like 5 or 6 passes thru an electric filter pot.  I put butter, cream and a pile of spices in it, and thats basically my meal replacement.  I dont eat til noon or so. 
Praise The Lord

SwampDonkey

Out camping when hunting and fishing it was simply boiled on a Coleman stove in an old coffee tin with snare wire for a handle. And that was done way before my time and during. Grandfather worked in the woods since the 20's and there was no fancy coffee pot, most of the time no mattress to sleep on under a lean to. Certain ways some of these prepper want to be's portray, but a heck of a lot more rustic. Certainly none of the 'Amazon.com' extras, not even army surplus for that matter, just the essentials that simply work and work simply. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

My normal is one cup per day but since being "quarantined" by this foul weather, I have been sipping a cup at mid afternoon.  It's sorta a "to do" thing while I have nothing to do.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

What?? Pat doesn't have something for you to do?   :snowball: ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Dat was a low blow!!!   ::)

She has had me hanging new blinds in three different rooms this morning.  Two more blinds to go before finishing.  :)   

Okrafarmer

My daughter started working at Atlanta Bread Company (a cafe chain somewhat similar to Panera Bread) last fall. My wife got me a to-go refill cup from there. Now I fill that thing every time I go by. (About $1 a pop). I also sit and write there sometimes as it has WIFI and is a great place to write. I'm known there as "Lydia's dad."

The coffee is about mediochre, but it's cheaper than the gas station, and better coffee. (Yeah, I just dissed gas station coffee, because, yeah).
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!