iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'll take a weed whacker...

Started by JohnM, October 17, 2013, 09:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnM

An odd find on youtube.  I'm thinking a heavy duty weed whacker would be a bit more efficient.  But we all need our toys I guess...
http://youtu.be/wfpIxFi5Pk0

fyi 2-3mins of watching gives you the gist of it. ::)
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on October 17, 2013, 09:24:19 AM
Looks like a home made unit.
What do you mean, Ray, it says CAT right on it! ::)   ;)   :D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

I missed the CAT part.  :D  Just had a light shower go through here.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I can't see the battery lasting very long.....but a cool toy.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

Wonder what he made the tracks from, cool little toy!

grweldon

Quote from: JohnM on October 17, 2013, 09:21:29 AM
fyi 2-3mins of watching gives you the gist of it. ::)

Took you that long?   ;D
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

thecfarm

My 14 tear old grandson would take the dozer. Even if it took him 3 days to do what a weed wacker could do in 1 hour. He was "raking" with me one day. I was raking along watching him go round and round with the rake over his head. He finally stopped and I commented that he would not have to work so had if he was raking instead of playing.  :D He was having fun. I guess that's all that matters.

beenthere

QuoteTook you that long?

So you missed the good part at the end?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

easymoney

at our local 1/4 mile dirt track one of the drivers in the fastest class is paralyzed from the waist down. he has hand controls to drive the car. i find it amazing that he can do it. he has a wheel chair that has tracks like that little machine. i told him that if he would have a blade attached to front he could grade his driveway with that thing. he said someone had already suggested that.

Thank You Sponsors!