iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look at what Steve brought home

Started by goose63, October 13, 2016, 04:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

I just know he's gonna be after me to help 

And I have no idea it gos back togather and you can bet he will want some of my Wite Oak for timber's
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Gearbox

Sweet help him out so you can use it . Get that blade hung up somewhere do not leave it lay or lean on a wall .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

thecfarm

Interesting!! For someone else to figure out.  ;D I like that stuff,but no help with the getting it to work right part.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Okrafarmer

Wait----

say_what

There are trees in North Dakota?

;D

Looks like a fun project.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

goose63

Quote from: Okrafarmer on October 13, 2016, 07:05:14 PM
Wait----

say_what

There are trees in North Dakota?

;D

Looks like a fun project.

:D :o oh yea we got some 8)
goose

1234wood

I rebuilt  at least 3 over the years yu need a power unit is it a left hand or right hand mill is it a old core mill

1234wood

It's a right hand mill I can see the husk

Gearbox

Goose PM me if he needs some help . I might be able to put in a day or two on my way to visit in MT . They are quite simple to set up . there is lots of help here including Jeff . Even sounds like an excuse for a motorcycle ride next summer.
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

Gearbox

Right hand is good you will run belts right off the engine . Rotation will be right .

goose63

Gearbox we hope to have it up and runing be for the 2nd weekend in Aug for the thrashing bee.

With the plainer and resaw how much HP will it need
goose

Gearbox

A John Deere R worked quite well . Any Unit over 40 HP can be used . I have run ours with a farmall 300 but it was slow . Are you going to run everything  thru the edger . I prefer to edge after partly cause you will have trouble keeping a crew to run all . Its hard work for all and you will find some just won't come back after lunch .   

Thank You Sponsors!