iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Buffalo Trace Hardwoods takes a hit

Started by Faron, December 23, 2004, 04:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Virginia pine is almost identical to jack pine, only the cone tips aren't curved in Virginia pine. Jack pine needles are short, as Virginia or lodgepole, and they have a slight twist. Jack pine needles are yellowish green to. They are all fast growing pine.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Faron

Ok, Let's try this.

This is the front view of the building.  Actually I'm really just trying to learn how to post these confounded pictures.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Faron

Well, that worked, suppose I can do it again?

side view of the trusses

Here is the mill under the roof.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Furby

GOOD JOB!!!  8) 8) 8)
Was it hard to post those?

Sure looks like truss failure to me.
I'm also impressed that thing stood as long as it did!

Faron

Not too bad, Furby.  I printed out Tom's instruction page, and tried to follow it to the letter.  For some reason the link to the pictures shows up twice on my post, and I have to remove one, but otherwise, no problem.

Furby

Yep, the double image problem has been there for a while.
We shouldn't have to deal with it much longer though! ;)

Thank You Sponsors!