iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Is Anyone having a problem with our sponsor?

Started by Ward Barnes, December 05, 2013, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootingarts

Quote from: webgal on December 09, 2013, 02:10:00 PM
:D We get piles of customers ranting about getting an order from Ebay that was shipped in a Cheerios Box!

If I knew the order number I could look it up and give the fella a pat on the back for good service to you.

Thanks for your confidence all. I will do my best to see that your livelihoods and pastimes aren't held up.

My wife once got a call at the salvage yard from a male that wanted to talk to a man, "somebody that has some sense!" Sure wish the moron would have shown up so my wife could have gotten it out of her system aimed at the right target, took her about three days to cool off and she wasn't usually like that.

She was well known in the midsized city as the person that could run down anything dealing with automotive or truck pieces parts back in the pre-computer days. Insulting her intelligence wasn't the way to get on her sweet side though! I stayed pretty busy on the road or in the warehouse for a few days after that call. Cowardness has it's virtues and I had to eat her cooking nights!  ;D

My order # is K042070500013. That is the original, I don't think they changed it with the reship.

Hu

webgal

No problem Hugh, I found the agent that helped you out and will pass along the good word.

Yeah, I've gotten over the "Miss, may I speak to a man that knows something." I tell them all the smart guys are busy and maybe I can help. They usually sigh and by the time the convo is over they are happy. I've got a customer that has nicknamed me Bob too.  :D
Gotta know when to fell em, know when to tell em, know when to walk away, know when to run....

shootingarts

Quote from: webgal on December 09, 2013, 05:36:24 PM
No problem Hugh, I found the agent that helped you out and will pass along the good word.

Yeah, I've gotten over the "Miss, may I speak to a man that knows something." I tell them all the smart guys are busy and maybe I can help. They usually sigh and by the time the convo is over they are happy. I've got a customer that has nicknamed me Bob too.  :D

Gotta admit, nicknaming you Bob is funny! The chauvinism my wife encountered was in the early eighties, figured folks would be smarter by now. One funny, I hired a man one evening and he showed up to work just before our 8AM opening time the next morning. As soon as he came in the door he informed us he didn't take orders from a woman. I didn't say anything, I just passed out assignments to my other three or four guys and went on about my business. About twenty minutes later the new hire came up to me and asked what I wanted him to do. "Do whatever you want to, you don't work here", and I went on about my business again. Once he realized his options he was good help for the next couple of years!

I needed an unusual belt for my wood lathe about six months back. The person to talk to at the specialty shop when needing the Pro from Dover was a lady. She had put in a couple decades working for the business before buying it. If she didn't know about any kind of a power transfer belt it wasn't to be known!

Hu

jwilly3879

I bought some Husky AV mounts from Bailey's and they failed prematurely, sent an email and just received a new set. If they fail I'll let Bailey's know. I'm sure that the problem is with their supplier, the rubber part of the mounts separated from the metal, like they were not bonded right.

I've been very satisfied with them.

shootingarts

Bailey's shipped me four extra of the standard Pferd files instead of the four smooth files I ordered. A quick phone call and the right files arrived today.

Hu

5quarter

I love threads like these...It always gives a great company the chance to demonstrate just how great they really are.  ;) I've never ordered anything from Baileys, But after reading through the thread, I'll put them on my short list of "go-to" suppliers.
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

goose63

I haven't ordered that much form Baileys but it got here fast and was the right stuff am happy with them  8) :snowball:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

petefrom bearswamp

My only problem was self inflicted.
I ordered 2 pairs of Labonville chaps from Bailey's and made the mistake of thinking the length was inseam not measured from the waist.
they are short, but work ok.
Live and learn.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

JohnG28

No, but I did notice they have the Husky 365XT spec'd at 65cc instead of 71cc last night.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

Grandedog

Howdy,
   I just wanted to say Kudos to Caprice. She's one of the few people at Bailey's I've been around who has put forth the effort learning how to fish rather than just taking part in the meal.
Regards
Gregg
Gregg Grande
Left Coast Supplies LLC
1615B South Main Street  Willits, CA 95490
888-995-7307  Ph 707-602-0141                   Fax 707-602-0134  Cell 707-354-3212
E-Mail  gregg@leftcoastsupplies.com   www.leftcoastsupplies.com

Al_Smith

The question is though can she fish as well as you did Mr. find the impossible to obtain ? ;)

gologit

Quote from: Al_Smith on December 19, 2013, 10:42:18 AM
The question is though can she fish as well as you did Mr. find the impossible to obtain ? ;)

Well said.  She's doing fine and in time she'll do even better.
Semi-retired...life is good.

Al_Smith

So I take it then the young lady was under Mr. Grandes' tutelage for a time .

Cut4fun

I see my post was pulled from way early in thread. Guess we didnt want to hear the truth from us that have had troubles in the recent past.    ::)

Mooseherder

Your post was pulled for other reasons.
Besides you have a big conflict of interest and you posting that was out of line.
You should be thankful that you didn't receive a warning and it was only pulled.

beenthere

Quote from: Cut4fun on December 19, 2013, 02:59:12 PM
I see my post was pulled from way early in thread. Guess we didnt want to hear the truth from us that have had troubles in the recent past.    ::)
Not sure what troubles you refer to in the past (and I don't want to know).
But I do know that I sent you a free Bailey's Chainsaw Buddy that I purchased to use and try out, and you didn't like the fact it was assembled wrong so complained to Bailey's and they sent you a free part (maybe even a new Buddy). For Bailey's, that was going above and beyond when you didn't buy it from them. You can look up the "Review Chainsaw Buddy" thread of 2009 if you want.

Bailey's has been easy to work with... when I rec'd two helmets with earmuffs and face screens, one of the screens was defective with the mesh fused together right in front of my eyes. I asked for a replacement screen and Baileys sent me another complete helmet. No questions asked.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Cut4fun

Quote from: beenthere on December 19, 2013, 04:38:53 PM
Quote from: Cut4fun on December 19, 2013, 02:59:12 PM
Not sure what troubles you refer to in the past (and I don't want to know).

Nope talking about orders and shipping troubles 2012 - 2013. 

Nothing to do with the free chainsaw buddy I got from you back in 2009.  ::)

Jeff

I didn't pull your post, but I would have had I seen it first.  You went way beyond talking about having a problem. It was obvious you were posting with an agenda. You made your point on another topic that we left. 

Kevin, I would think you would have my back when it comes to the sponsors, even if you have an issue.  I;ve had yours in the past when you probably didn't even know it.  When I was getting calls here at home wanting me to remove you from this forum for things that you allegedly had done at/to another forum. I had your back as you had never done anything here. I think as it turned out I made the right choice.  Remember, these sponsors pay the way here. They allow me to take care of the forum and to buy groceries for myself. Just think about that when you make a post like that one that was removed.   
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cut4fun

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cut4fun

Quote from: Jeff on December 20, 2013, 01:02:27 PM
Thank you sir. :)

You know whats funny. The guy calling you from MI, found out it was his Admin.  I helped rebuild the site for him and was Admin for his site too.  ;)
He is a good friend of mine up in MI too.

Thank You Sponsors!