iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Form 2290

Started by Autocar, September 05, 2023, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Heavy highway use tax why can't a fellow print and fill out and take care of it yourself ? For years a guy could print the form off and fill it out and send it in and a month or so later get your paper work back so when it was license plate time the DMV would give your sticker. The last number of years you have to call a company that takes care of it and it must be in India because I can never understand them. WHY WHY ? It is time for us Americans to take our county back ! Why has  everything gotten so ### crazy ?
Bill

Firewoodjoe

I hear you. Unfortunately I think it's all only going to get worse. I just tell everyone up front im a logger. Not a book keeper. So keep it simple and explain it clearly. And start with getting me someone I can understand. I just hang up and call back until I get one I like lol

nativewolf

Quote from: Autocar on September 05, 2023, 03:55:43 PM
Heavy highway use tax why can't a fellow print and fill out and take care of it yourself ? For years a guy could print the form off and fill it out and send it in and a month or so later get your paper work back so when it was license plate time the DMV would give your sticker. The last number of years you have to call a company that takes care of it and it must be in India because I can never understand them. WHY WHY ? It is time for us Americans to take our county back ! Why has  everything gotten so ### crazy ?
You ever do the 2290 online?
Liking Walnut

Autocar

Yes we tried but no sooner we got started and my phone rang and it was a India fellow about filling out the 2290 I am like Firewoodjoe give me a chainsaw I am good to go but not real computer running.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!