iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EZ Boardwalk sawmill

Started by mapletree, April 26, 2007, 01:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

I guess to somebody like that, sawmillin' would seem EZ. :o :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Luckyfarmer

The Minonites in this area are very modern farmers.  A friend of his told me he was going to attend several shows and show his mill :P

Luckyfarmer

8) 8)I goofed again.  EZ owns the dairy, strawberrys chicken snd saw builder.  His friend owns the store and 700 sheep :P

johncinquo

Pretty smart, a lil engineering can go a long way.  I would like to see one sometime, dont have any plans to travel that far anytime soon though.
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

mapletree

Last week-end we went down to Emden Mo. and came back with a new EZ Boardwalk mill.  500 miles oneway but well worth it.  I was impressed with the way Edward operated his buisness and the shop the mills are made in.  I've never operated a bandmill before but thought the setup time was quick and in no time cut a few boards that looked good to me.  A neighbor who has owned 3 different band mills over the years stopped to look at the mill today.  He was impressed with all of the features that are included with this mill for the price.  Thanks to the people that spent time on the phone telling me about the EZ Boardwalk that they have.  Anyone in my area that would like to see this mill is welcome to come by.

Tom

Make sure you start showing us some pictures.   I want to watch you grow.  8)

Haytrader

Yeah, we want to see ya cut a big block of that Wisconsin cheese on yer new mill.

Congratulations on your mill. I think you made a good choice, but maybe I am partial.   ;)
Haytrader

dboyt

Sawmill & Woodlot magazine has a review planned for the EZ Boardwalk, but it'll probably be winter or early spring.  The slanted blade idea is interesting, and I look forward to seeing it work.  They're built out in my neck of the woods (Missouri).
There is a short article about the mill (with contact info) in the Buyer's Guide link of the magazines website (sawmillmag.com).
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Thank You Sponsors!