iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another day of sawing down the tube

Started by MM, March 19, 2003, 09:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MM

Well today started out to be real nice here in Indiana. But, like they say. If you don't like the weather here, wait 10 min. and it will change. I thought I could get some good footage today. Mother nature has a different plan! I guess I'll just have to sit and watch it rain ;D
M.L. Morrow
812/614-1825

Bibbyman

At least you can read the Forestry Forum..
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

MM

I sure like to read the forum and keep up on things, but I'm sure not making much money behind my computer watching the rain fall. I guess if I was a more die hard sawyer I would be out in it. Or if I was a smart sawyer I would have a building and be working in it!
M.L. Morrow
812/614-1825

Fla._Deadheader

I think I would prefer the building, or, at least a shed. ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Kevin_H.

I needed to get some sawing done today too but I couldnt get away from cnn and fox news.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Fla._Deadheader

I'm waitin for the pics where they drop them 500 pound bombs down them 8" stove pipes !! :o  Anybody wanna sponsor a deserter??  ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

UNCLEBUCK

everybody come and watch me saw my first log in less than 2 weeks from now, it will be just like watching the "shock and awe" bombing campaign on fox news ! well better get back to watching the war !  :o
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!