iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chainsaw Sawmill

Started by AVF, December 23, 2015, 04:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AVF

Greetings. I am new to this forum, but have read post while doing research, that's why I decided to join.
Here is my question. I am looking to buy or build a carriage and rail for a chainsaw mill. I have looked at Pro Cuts (Allan Corne, Canada) which looks to be a good design. I have also looked at the Panther Pro (Fellow out of Florida). He does not have much for photos/video on his web page so it is hard to get a good feeling for this unit. So my question is, does any one have experience with the Panther Pro and what are your thoughts for a chainsaw mill that is for hobby type use, around the farm etc.? Also I'll take any reviews on the Pro Cut too.
Thank you!!! AVF, Phillips, WI
avf

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Phillips is a nice location in WI. 

Click on your Forum name and it will take you to where you can update your profile with that location. Helps when you make posts to know approx. location at least. Am sure as you have been reading, that you appreciate knowing from where the poster is at. ;)

Am sure someone will have the experience you are asking about.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, AVF.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!