iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

fiddlehead ferns

Started by coxy, May 13, 2016, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

can you eat them raw  I hope so  :o I had half of one to see what it was like first time ever trying them they say to cook them

69bronco

We eat em raw sometimes on a salad, usually steam them with a little butter and salt digin_2. Picked a bunch this afternoon, almost over here in Northeast NY.

coxy

just had them for din din not bad I think they are like broccoli and cabbage   some of them was high and a lot was just coming up about the size of a half dollar  was reading the computer that they are toxic if not cooked you know if its on the computer its true  :D :D

69bronco

DanG, wish you would have told me that 40 years ago!   steve_smiley

Magicman

Got fiddleheads?   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

Looks more like Trump's hairpiece.  :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Magicman

By golly you are correct my friend.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: DanG on May 14, 2016, 03:14:21 PM
Looks more like Trump's hairpiece.  :D

You're killing me DanG!  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coxy

I'm glad someone likes goat cause I shur don't  :D

Thank You Sponsors!