iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving

Started by schakey, November 26, 2015, 03:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schakey

smiley_turkey_dancing
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone,may God bless and have a great safe holiday!
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

fishfighter

Happy Thanksgiving.

I been blessed many times over and so much to be thankful for.

DbltreeBelgians

I'm thankful after 3½ years I'm finally on the mend and have great family and friends like here on the FF that have stood beside me all the way. I am truly blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to all the FF members and there families. God bless.
smiley_turkey_hide

Brent

ddcuning

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the FF! This year has been one of the most blessed we have had.

Dave C
We're debt free!!! - Dave C, Nov 2015

sandsawmill14

hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving  smiley_turkey_dancing
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

samandothers

Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy the blessings of the relationships (family and friends) around you while you can.
digin_2

Kbeitz

Hey..... Not everyone is happy about this...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

fishpharmer

Happy Thanksgiving!  For Ihave much to be thankful about, including this forum!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

dgdrls

Happy Thanksgiving,
I too am thankful for all the blessings this past year has brought us,
best wishes to you all.

Dan

sandsawmill14

Quote from: Kbeitz on November 26, 2015, 08:37:36 AM
Hey..... Not everyone is happy about this...

cant please everyone  :D :D :D

drobertson

Wishing all you folks the Happiest of Thanksgiving! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I am Thankful for the many blessings as well as the opportunities that this year has afforded.  The recent sawing event saw FF members rising to the occasion and eagerly helping a fellow sawyer in need.  Thanksgiving is not only for giving thanks but also for being thanked for giving.  I Thank You fellow FF members.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

I give God thanks today for having forum friends like youall. 

I hope each one of you have a good family gathering for this holiday.

Best wishes from the Case Ranch.

pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

beenthere

Also wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving for another year and beyond, and thanks to Jeff and Tammy for stepping up to the plate way back when, and hitting a home run. Through some thick and thin, and making wise decisions, this forum family has transpired into a large, wonderful family of "friends".
God Bless you all!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

downsouth

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I have been blessed this year for the most part. I wish everyone the best, and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

WV Sawmiller

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving with all the good company, family and friends and good food you can stand. For me it includes my 3 granddaughters, son and DIL, daughter and new SIL and wife of 38+ years.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

We are very thankful for all we have and all we'll be getting!

Just found out about a month ago we'll be greeting identical twin grandsons around the middle of April.

Now that'll be different!

Thanks to everyone for being a part of the Forestry Forum family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dean herring

I too wish all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. I also would like to thank all who serve our country. Thank you for your willingness to serve.May God bless us all.
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

valley ranch

God bless you all and those you love. Glad you're here, happy I can sit in and listen.

sawman

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

goose63

Happy Thanksgiving to all here hope it was a well fed day with loved ones 
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

bkaimwood

Happy thanksgiving to all my FF members and friends!!!  am thankful for many things, family and friends, having a roof over my head and food on the table. The simple things are what I enjoy the most, and in turn, are most thankful for...
bk

sandsawmill14

Quote from: Chuck White on November 26, 2015, 11:34:00 AM
We are very thankful for all we have and all we'll be getting!

Just found out about a month ago we'll be greeting identical twin grandsons around the middle of April.

Now that'll be different!

Thanks to everyone for being a part of the Forestry Forum family!

congratulations   smiley_thumbsup

larrydown60

I want wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing all your advice and knowledge. I also feel blessed to find this site, and so many selfless giving people Thank you all

Thank You Sponsors!