iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

error message on LT 15

Started by Dany7, August 04, 2020, 07:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dany7

I am sorry for my English because I am French.
My LT 15 stayed without running during one year.
I want to use it now, but I read the message "Eror P" and I can do no more, the electric engine refuse to start.

Do you know what this message means ?

WV Sawmiller

I would try completely disconnecting the battery to kill all power. Reconnect and see if you still have that same message. Can't hurt and might help. Good luck.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Dany7

Thank you WV Sawmiller.
I think now that Eror P (with a mistake on eror) means that the thre phases were not in the good order. The plug at the departure has been changed, I do not know by who.
Nothing is said about this message in the W-M book I have
After changing the phases's order, the saw is running nown.

WV Sawmiller

Thanks for posting to let us know it is working and what you did to fix it. Somebody else here may find this info useful in the future. 

Obviously my suggestion was no good if your mill is all electric as I assume there is no battery to disconnect. :D Happy sawing.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!