iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT40 hydraulics not working

Started by brooksmill, October 31, 2019, 01:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Even of the solenoid clicks, there is no guarantee that it is making electrical contact. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

brooksmill

Doing more testing. With key sw on I have 12v on bottom red wire on solenoid. Nothing on wire going to spring loaded block. Will call woodmizer tomorrow and probably order solenoid. Unless someone here has different ideas.

Bandmill Bandit

I will assume you mean the little #14 red switch wire is hot at solenoid with key in the on position.

This would indicate a failed solenoid. 

Lynn is correct on the click sound. It doesn't mean the solenoid is working.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

brooksmill

thanks guys, will let you know the outcome

WV Sawmiller

If you by-pass it do your hydraulics work?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

brooksmill

Thank You Sponsors!