Started by Texas Ranger, November 11, 2013, 12:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

but worth it again, for the day.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

mesquite buckeye

Maybe so, but bears repeating. Remember the Vets. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid. Let us always honor their memory. For the living, thank them personally even though to say thank you cheapens the gift.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

T Welsh

Texas Ranger, Its worth repeating ;) Tim

thecfarm

I had forgot about it. Thank you for posting.

I would like to thank all of the Veterans on the Forestry Forum for serving our great country.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

What a great shot!  Thanks to all the vets for ensuring our freedom. 

Gunny 1992

Watching over all that gave the ultimate sacrifice.  AWESOME photo!
Few saws, few axes, few exes, less money!

Gunny

5quarter

Amazing photo...Thanks for posting it.

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on November 11, 2013, 12:52:21 PM
We owe them a debt that can never be repaid. 
Often said, but we can repay the debt by honoring, protecting and preserving that for which they sacrificed.

God bless our country.
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

drobertson

Never have seen it, and thanks for it!  Our freedom too often goes without a full appreciation of all the sacrifices made, by our military and their families,   david 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!