iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

logrite

Started by Dan_Shade, August 23, 2007, 10:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

i did a photoshoot with my logrite collection:

I splurged and bought another A.S.S, I figured anytime you really need one of them, you could use two :) I'm a bit proud of my logrite collection.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Don K

I like the yellow one. Good set of tools. With those a man don't need hyds. :D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

brdmkr

I really want me one of those A.S.S. cant hooks.  I was thinking how much the extra leverage would come in handy the other day as I was rolling a 12 foot 22" diameter pine log up on the bunks.  The 48" cant hooks have worked for me, but I have sure had to expend some muscle.  I think I will price those big boys for my next gift to me.
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

moosehunter

Quote from: Don K on August 23, 2007, 11:06:04 PM
I like the yellow one. Good set of tools. With those a man don't need hyds. :D

Don

A man don't need hyds ?????????????????????????????
They are good tools (have some myself) but I cain't quite believe any red blooded american male would utter, let alone put into print that "man don't need hyds"  :D :D :D

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Dan_Shade

:)  I'll keep the cant hooks and the hydraulics.

The yellow one gets used and abused more than the rest of them.  I can stick it in the ground and not have to bend over to pick it up when needed again.

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

WDH

Quote from: moosehunter on August 24, 2007, 07:18:34 AM
I cain't quite believe any red blooded american male would utter, let alone put into print that "man don't need hyds"  :D :D :D

I would never publicly say that I did not need "hyds".  I guess Don K is a very confident man ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

woody1

Dear Wife,
The rest of the guys have these toys.  Christmas is coming, and I would be greatfull. You know with my back the way it is. And it would make the jobs easier and quick, so I would spend more time an my honey-so list.
Yours forever,
Woody 1
If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

dad2nine

Where do you get a new handle spongy thing? I done wore mine out... I have to admit with the handle worn out my logrite does make a great cheater bar for breaking bolts and lug nuts loose  ;D

Dan_Shade

call up logrite, they'll hook you up.

dad2nine

Don K

Just wisecracking from one of us sawyers that don't have hyd. ;) ;D
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

WDH

By the way, Don, hyd you come up with that one anyway ??? ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!