iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New member. Howdy all.

Started by Cool Hound Luke, January 19, 2010, 09:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Hound Luke

I'm new to the sawmilling and ran across this forum researching sawmills. I'll be using mine for personal use here on my farm. If I have questions, I hope I can get some expert advice here. Banjo picking is my favorite hobby and sawmilling looks to be my 2nd.

blaze83

welcome to the Forum.

there is a lot of information here about any number of topics and even more realy great people. If your like me, saw miling will soon become your number one hobby, i never get tired of taking those first few duts on a log, just to see what it looks like on the inside.

anyhow, welcome again

Steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

Jeff

Welcome, but I gotta ask, how many boiled eggs can you eat?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Welcome to The Forestry Forum.....Plus we have our own "in house"  Banjo Picker..... ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woodmills1

can anyone eat hard boiled eggs while pickin................. ???
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

mcfcfan

Welcome abourd Cool Hound Luke.
What type of mill do you have? or are you still researching?
There are many subjects to pick through here and lots of excellent advice from many different sources.
Happy milling.
Your banjo picking would go down well in New Zealand there are a lot of Ukulele pluckers here (minature violin that is plucked) would possible be the best description.

Regards
Lee
Life isn't about how to survive the storm,
but how to dance in the rain."

Cool Hound Luke

Haven't bought one yet but I'm about done researching. I decided on the LM1 logmaster. I think it will do good for my personal use. I just need to go pick one up.

captain_crunch

C_H_L Welcome and good luck
Guys don't ya know banjo pickers eat Pickled eggs and how many you can eat is generally decided by audience :D :D :D At least them in Front row 8) 8)
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

southpaw

Welcome to the FF, you'll find more info and really nice people. I have LM1, It works for my needs at this point. Good luck

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

poor farmer/logger

Welcome to the forum. New here my self but looks to be lots of helpful people here and lots of information.

Ryan

Coon

If'n ya eat enough of those pickled eggs I don't think you'll need the bass...  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Howdy

Howdy right back at ya.

This is a great place to learn, share, and enjoy.  I hope you find it as good as I have even if you don't have a mill.  Where are you located?

Howdy

Thank You Sponsors!